Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1140704.jpg

P1140709.jpg

P1140719.jpg

P1140728.jpg
P1140733.jpg
P1140731.jpg
P1140736.jpg

Last edited:
If Aries can sell her outfits for $2500 then she should sell them for $2500. It would be stupid to sell them for less. If she can sell them for $10,000 she should sell them for $10,000. It's frustrating that I'm not willing to spend that much money for it but what are we even talking about here? The market will dictate how much her work is worth.

If Aries can sell her outfits for $2500 then she should sell them for $2500. It would be stupid to sell them for less. If she can sell them for $10,000 she should sell them for $10,000. It's frustrating that I'm not willing to spend that much money for it but what are we even talking about here? The market will dictate how much her work is worth.
It’s her whole attitude that stinks. She’s not on Addblue’s level of tailoring yet she thinks she’s above everyone. For nearly $3k I’d expect a perfect suit that is movie accurate, this isn’t.

Yes, she can sell the suit for whatever price she wants, but selling it for $800 and then increasing your price to $2800 without there being any improvement made to the suit, is wrong.

The market is stupid. Some guy bought OT's standard Batman for 1500 the other day.
I thought surely OT would pump the brakes until HT releases their new TDK suits but I guess not, no polishing is going to fix a DX19.

Never cared much for that suit. Biggest reason I'd want it is to complement Joker.
I’ve kind of decided to go for all of the main Joker looks so I figured all of Bruce’s, (at least from the first two films) would complement the various Heaths. Completing the entire Nolan line doesn’t really interest me.

Back