Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with your help his 2.0 could look really good. He may not get it a 100% accurate, but it will come really close. You know that suit like no other.
I have not spoken to him a lot, but he seems like a nice guy willing to take feedback to improve his products.
Yeah, I'd like to see Wonder's take with Nick's notes. Providing him that image as reference

I attempted to offer reference photos and bits of info at the time he was producing his final prototype, was told he already had his idea in mind so he didn’t use any of it. Instead he shipped an upgraded DX01 waistcoat. The stitch work is janky, the fit is not there, just all around a step backwards.

IMG_2653.jpeg

It'd be nice if artists did separate bits more often. You can't get everything right in a full set. But maybe you can crank out a killer vest. Or a great shirt etc..

I wonder how Hye Hwa's coat will turn out

I attempted to offer reference photos and bits of info at the time he was producing his final prototype, was told he already had his idea in mind so he didn’t use any of it. Instead he shipped an upgraded DX01 waistcoat. The stitch work is janky, the fit is not there, just all around a step backwards.
Was this vest any better? Was supposed to be a upgrade.

I don't like her shirt either. But I do like her vest. Maybe she's better off selling those separately.

I think Wonderworld should try his hand at a few shirt variants.

In a perfect scenario, the joint effort of different artists would yield the best results.

Maybe IRIS would be willing to make just the trousers.

Wonderworld the shirt.

Aries the vest.

Dino has the tie covered.

I personally don't mind wonder's blazer, but if improvements can be made, he might be the one to do it.

Not sure who's the best pick for the coat.

I actually like Aries’ shirt, it’s the best part of her suit imo, she just needs to lighten it up a bit. Her shirt has the best printing pattern I’ll say, but she’ll probably charge me $500 If I want it separate.

I actually like Aries’ shirt, it’s the best part of her suit imo, she just needs to lighten it up a bit. Her shirt has the best printing pattern I’ll say, but she’ll probably charge me $500 If I want it separate.
I can't speak for the details of the pattern. But I get the sense that the pattern is overbearing on the shirt. Needs less contrast I think. Be a little less conspicuous.

I don't know, maybe it's not that bad.

I can't speak for the details of the pattern. But I get the sense that the pattern is overbearing on the shirt. Needs less contrast I think. Be a little less conspicuous.

I don't know, maybe it's not that bad.
It needs to be grey and white, the grey should be a bit lighter than she’s made it though. The pattern is also out of scale, needs to be smaller and more subtle.

Last edited:
I will say, without the light hitting it a certain way, the neck paint can make his face look rounder than it is.

It's one of the reasons I think I might have liked his head tilted forward a little more.

Back