Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I can live with WW's set, I don't think I'll ever update it. I personnally love the choice of color they went for, the only thing i'm not a big fan of is the way the lapel sits on most of the pics i've seen and the material looks a little odd.
But it's such a huge improvement compared to all the sets i've owned before that I think i'll enjoy it.

IMG_1837.jpeg

This was the response I received from Iris when I asked her back in October, I then reached out to the og organizer with no response. He’s the only thing stopping a 2.0 from happening. It’s kind of confusing how you wanted a suit bad enough to have it made, but then years later when major upgrades are possible, to not improve upon is such a waste when you’re still in the hobby. Iris run was limited to only 99 suits, and was completed four years ago.

i wonder what it might be like to approach 2ouble again under a different project for joker, even if it means maybe changing the coat fabric a little from the wool material so it'd sit better. that was one thing banks and 2ouble struggled on mainly. I'm sure with proper direction, he'll be able to shine. 2ouble and dino, both of them

id be willing to approach them down the line after I'm clear up my projects, want to get other stuff done. not in a rush to get another ledger

2ouble 8ight is good, but not Iris & Kato good. There’s a reason there’s been no real competition in years to their work. Imagine how good an Iris Ledger 2.0 would be with proper direction and references, hard to believe much references were given back in 2018-2019 to her.

Came out beautiful. Have it with his hand raised holding the knife, and it's perfect.
That's what i'm planning to do. 😁
It really just screams penthouse scene.

Did John ever root the V1 proto he's painted?
Nope, between his commissions and the project he doesn't have time to finish the V1. And since it's inferior he didn't find it important to finish it.
Dammit dio, I'm scouting for a 1/6 scale Alien, don't pull me back in!
Just when you thought you were out... I pulled you back in !

2ouble 8ight is good, but not Iris & Kato good. There’s a reason there’s been no real competition in years to their work. Imagine how good an Iris Ledger 2.0 would be with proper direction and references, hard to believe much references were given back in 2018-2019 to her.
yeah its just me mainly interested to see how it'll turn out through him, he's a pretty competent tailor and I'm sure with a guy hosting the project that is hell bent on all the details and the passion to fuel the project, I'm sure it'll turn out great.

older custom models don't have the wires on the coat and I quite like that change from WW, if that is something to take away from his set. would be even better if there was maybe a fire that ran up the coat instead of just at the flaps

older custom models don't have the wires on the coat and I quite like that change from WW, if that is something to take away from his set. would be even better if there was maybe a fire that ran up the coat instead of just at the flaps
That’s just it bro, materials and the artist at hand matters more than anything.

IMG_1765.jpeg

Here’s the Iris coat over multiple layers of clothing, no futzing, no wire and it just lays nicely, a 2.0 could definitely be a better thinner material though. The material on the WW coat is so thin it can’t hold shape in the areas that matter most, the texture on it is out of scale.

while those are important, i feel the direction from the host matters most in keeping quality & artists accountable to changes to ensure a good quality is put out

was kinda shocked how thin WW's coat was, kinda liked the feel of it compared to the coats I've handled prior but a middle ground between topo's and WW's in terms of thickness would be damn good to me tbh

is the host from the iris project even active these days in the hobby? lots of old runners aren't players anymore, many moving out of the hobby or changing scales

on a side note, yunsil's recent 1/4 joker looks kinda decent but doesn't really wow me, something about it feels weird. might be the color choice for the waistcoat

on a side note, yunsil's recent 1/4 joker looks kinda decent but doesn't really wow me, something about it feels weird
That’s the kicker, the organizer for the new Yunsil 1:4 Joker run is the same organizer for the original Iris 1:6 Joker run.

Direction definitely matters, I inspected every detail on the coat for Hye Hwa, but at the end of the day can he deliver? My notes fall on deaf ears if there’s not a talented tailor to see it through with the same diligence we have.

ah damn, so thats him. yeah he's active then, the yunsil 1/4 is shipping to players like a week or two ago. that's a huge bummer then if he's avidly refusing a 2.0 run. some of these artists and runners get pressed when their passion and knowledge is being tested and put into question

ah damn, so thats him. yeah he's active then, the yunsil 1/4 is shipping to players like a week or two ago. that's a huge bummer then if he's avidly refusing a 2.0 run. some of these artists and runners get pressed when their passion and knowledge is being tested and put into question
But he did the same thing? Why do you think he’s making a 1:4 Joker suit with Yunsil? Because he doesn’t have the authority to commission a Yunsil 1:6 Joker 2.0 due to the og organizer not signing off on it.

Back