Hellboy: The Crooked Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I also agree and wish those films happened (mountains of madness is still a possibility). I do think it's time to move on with Del Toro's Hellboy 3 ever happening. It's to late for it to be done now. As much as I liked his films (which is what introduced me to the character because of the first film, and got me reading the comics) they weren't faithful adaptations of the character and the world. This will be, and I hope it does good enough to get more of accurate films or series made. Plus although I have my nitpicks with his look atm he definitely doesn't look to bad but hopefully in film he looks better. And I'd be very surprised if HT made a Hellboy figure from this film which I will instantly buy. Lol

Found this edit on Instagram definitely much better. He changed the jawline a bit the brow and lips and of course the eyes. Same with the color red, this would have looked better imo.
1000004625.jpg

Back