Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Chatterer is my favorite Cenobite, but Pinhead is the most iconic and if we are to get only one release, Pinhead is the one I want.

I for one an not ready to see this release yet. I want him very badly but have too much on my plate at the moment. I would really hate to miss out.

come on now. Your biggest sport on this board is going against what most post / think.. :wink1:

But we're not talking about OCD douchebags declaring themselves accuracy experts, nitpicking the hell out of something because of small peepee syndrome and self entitlement issues and the bandwagon tittybabies who follow them. We're talking about the flagship character of a franchise here and you possibly being one of under 10 Hellraiser fans in the world who would pass on Pinhead if they didn't make back-up Cenobites. :huh :lol

But we're not talking about OCD douchebags declaring themselves accuracy experts, nitpicking the hell out of something because of small peepee syndrome and self entitlement issues and the bandwagon tittybabies who follow them. We're talking about the flagship character of a franchise here and you possibly being one of under 10 Hellraiser fans in the world who would pass on Pinhead if they didn't make back-up Cenobites. :huh :lol

:lecture

I would never buy a Santa Claus figure unless they also offer all of the elves, especially the one who makes shoes. :lecture

Just finished reading Hellbound Heart last night and watched the movie this morning. I cannot wait for this thing to be in my posession.

Order they should released them:

1-Pinhead
2-Butterball (personnal favorite)
3-Chatterer
4-Female
5-Chanard ( would be visually amazing, check the old Screamin Kit for the way it should be made)

As long as we get Pinhead I am a happy camper. My second pick would for sure be a Dr Channard. That could look beyond amazing. At any rate Pinhead is all I need and most likely all we will get from Hellraiser.

Sideshow should focus on a certain babysitter killer after Pinhead.

In all honesty they should have done him before Pinhead. But whatever floats their boat. I'm sure as hell buying Pinhead either way.

Ditto. Halloween is one of my favorite movies of all time. I would love a Dr Loomis PF also, but I'm sure that's unlikey. Still Pinhead will be awesome. Can't wait.

If they could've, they would've a loooooong time ago.

Yeah with all the talk and complaining this is something they would have been done. Maybe one day. As a collector and horror movie fanatic a Myers PF would probably be my holy grail of my collecting.

Thought Id check in on the Pinhead PF...doesnt look like anything new is going on. I cant wait til we hear some news about this guy.

can someone for the love of god tell me what is a pinhead or post a picture of this statue.

the video in the original post shows a daredevil statue now. FAIL!

can someone for the love of god tell me what is a pinhead or post a picture of this statue.

the video in the original post shows a daredevil statue now. FAIL!

Pinhead face-palm for you.
hellraiser08revcvr-a.jpg

Back