Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

It hasn't really been delayed... no telling how long the time between a sneak peak video and pre-order will be. I was expecting to see him during Spook, but that didn't happen so its really anybodies guess when he'll go up for order.

It hasn't really been delayed... no telling how long the time between a sneak peak video and pre-order will be. I was expecting to see him during Spook, but that didn't happen so its really anybodies guess when he'll go up for order.

:exactly:

Definitely not delayed, we were all just hoping we would see something during Spook!

Oh gosh, he's looking absolutely gorgeous. I doubt I'll be able to afford him unless there's a miracle in my future, but I still can't wait to see him.

I, for one, am actually a litttttle relieved (just a little) that he didn't happen during Spook because I would have not been able to handle the stress of trying to win him. I think I would have imploded or something. :panic:

It'd be awesome if this went up for po during Black and White Friday like Jason last year. I will remain patient, however. Pinhead deserves to be nothing less than perfect.

Back