Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I am not a big fan of the films per se. But I definitely dig the design of the 4 main cenobites. This looks very promising for all the die hards. If they ever did all 4 that would be simply breath taking. for the female, Butterball, and Chatterer the exclusives could be different heads. the female's head changed from part 1 and 2, as did Chatterer's. Butterball could have the head sans glasses as was shown at the end of part 1. at any rate---it looks really good so far. happy for all those buying one!

Funny_wtf_cat.jpg

I am not a big fan of the films per se. But I definitely dig the design of the 4 main cenobites. This looks very promising for all the die hards. If they ever did all 4 that would be simply breath taking. for the female, Butterball, and Chatterer the exclusives could be different heads. the female's head changed from part 1 and 2, as did Chatterer's. Butterball could have the head sans glasses as was shown at the end of part 1. at any rate---it looks really good so far. happy for all those buying one!

:lecture Chatterer FTW!

Great pose they've chosen. Like he's offering a forbidden fruit or something. This'll look great :)

You imagine how awesome it would be to walk into a room that had a huge Cenobite in every corner?

But our luck, they will do Pinhead, and follow him up with the guy that shoots CDs and the camera head guy.

You imagine how awesome it would be to walk into a room that had a huge Cenobite in every corner?

But our luck, they will do Pinhead, and follow him up with the guy that shoots CDs and the camera head guy.

I don't see them going beyond Pinhead, especially in PF. But honestly, he's all we need. :huh

You know the whole line up in PF would be mind boggling. :lecture

But you are 100% correct that they will not go beyond Pinhead.

gotta disagree.
Personally Pinhead is one of my least favorite of the Cenobites.
If they released the rest of the cenobites (or made it clear they were def going to make more) , then Id pick up Pinhead. But I doubt Id pick him up if thats all they offered from the franchise.

The only one Id pick up alone would be Dr Channard.

I'm sure they'll just unceremoniously announce this at some point. Of course, during the next Spook or horror-related event we'll see the 1,514th 12" clone variant announced.

gotta disagree.
If they released the rest of the cenobites (or made it clear they were def going to make more) , then Id pick up Pinhead. But I doubt Id pick him up if thats all they offered from the franchise.

Fail9.jpg

gotta disagree.

That is bizarre. Not only is Pinhead THE face of the Hellraiser franchise, he's one of the few obvious icons of modern horror.

Back