Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Pinhead needs a girl like this to spend an eternity in hell with... :panic: :panic: :panic:

hhnf01.jpg
hhnf02.jpg

Isn't it weird how geeks can put tits on anything, no matter how unsexy the character is they are really in love with? That statue screams I really want Pinhead to make love to me, but I don't want it to feel gay.

Isn't it weird how geeks can put tits on anything, no matter how unsexy the character is they are really in love with? That statue screams I really want Pinhead to make love to me, but I don't want it to feel gay.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl that's one of the best posts i've read in a long time!!!
made me laugh out loud at work and i work 3rd shift!

Freakin' lmao! POTY.

Happy for the Pinhead Freaks on the board, can't wait for some pics he should be well gory.

So do we know if this is actually a PF and not just a statue? There is just a lot of sculpted clothing there. I guess he'll just have a leather skirt and that will be it? I guess that makes him a PF in the same sense as the Creature from the Black Lagoon was. :dunno

So do we know if this is actually a PF and not just a statue? There is just a lot of sculpted clothing there. I guess he'll just have a leather skirt and that will be it? I guess that makes him a PF in the same sense as the Creature from the Black Lagoon was. :dunno

Click the link: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=817

Production Peek: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Your guess is as good as mine as to what the mixed media will be though.

Yeah, I saw that. But to me a PF needs mixed media otherwise its just a statue. The Creature PF was frankly just a statue because there was no mixed media. So I was wondering if Pinhead would be the same way. Unless he'll be all poly with metal pins :lol

Though I do think a sculpted torso is the way to go. I'm not sure how they could do that in production with real coths/leather, etc.

Back