Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Bring on the team!!

hellraisergroup.jpg

i'd like to have that female cenobite too.:yess:

I would definitely pick up Butterball, Chatter and the Female, but I am more than happy to just be getting Pinhead. One and done is fine by me, anything else is just a bonus.

this is awesome. this is one PF I have been waiting for, for a long time. Can't wait to get it preordered.
Jim

You thought that video was pinhead...guys that was actually that one guy from those Halloween movies...whatever his name is...Mark Myers or something ;)

Lets all make baseless dumb ass claims for attention shall we.

I'll go first.

Sideshow is doing Bladerunner premium
formats, so says my best cousins goat.

Yes, on sale Oct 32nd, the day after Mark Myers sells out.

Unfortunately, Sideshow is only making one and whoever should be lucky enough to get it will have their order canceled and there will be no wait list.

So says my best cousin's goat.

How many pins he has on his head? Must be pain in the ass to make couple hundred of those heads.

Unfortunately, Sideshow is only making one and whoever should be lucky enough to get it will have their order canceled and there will be no wait list.

I'm gonna eat that goat! :drool

Great news. I'd better get my team assembled. Thanks.

Back