Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

It wil be great to order this during spooktacular .Last Years sucked big time wasnt even really much horror offered at all. Hope this year we some some freddy and hopefully Mike Myers

Yeah, I saw that. But to me a PF needs mixed media otherwise its just a statue. The Creature PF was frankly just a statue because there was no mixed media. So I was wondering if Pinhead would be the same way. Unless he'll be all poly with metal pins :lol

Though I do think a sculpted torso is the way to go. I'm not sure how they could do that in production with real coths/leather, etc.

They've already said that they were extending the "mixed media" concept of PF's to include the electronics for light-up features, etc. But "technically" the metal pins could qualify too. :lol

At the end of the day, I couldn't give a damn because a quarter-scale statue of Pinhead, sculpted or real clothes, is simply pure awesomeness. Doubly so since they nailed Bradley's likeness. :huh

Less Facebook and Twitter while they are at it! :tap

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

I think as long as he has some material besides poly he will look great. Vader and even Vlad show how a lot of sculpted parts can look great with a bit of fabric thrown in. I'd hate for him to be fully sculpted though. I'd stand out too much from, say, Jason if he didn't have some fabric elements.

But I wouldn't put it past them saying the metal pins were all that was needed to be considered a mixed media PF :lol

Since Sideshow and Hot TOys are working together on Star Wars, hey lets hope Hot Toys does some 1/6 figures of Hellraiser and Universal Horrors. Could happen. Who ever throught we would even see a Pinhead Premium, 1/6 Terminator 1, etc.

I'm hoping it will be. After looking at a couple of photos of Pinhead, the torso does contrast quite a bit with the skirt. So a sculpted toros and leather skirt would probably turn out just fine. Probably worried about nothing :dunno

Since Sideshow and Hot TOys are working together on Star Wars, hey lets hope Hot Toys does some 1/6 figures of Hellraiser and Universal Horrors. Could happen. Who ever throught we would even see a Pinhead Premium, 1/6 Terminator 1, etc.

Sideshow no longer has the Universal Monsters license. :monkey1

Don't you guys think the skirting would be cloth? That would indeed define a multimedia piece, would it not? :confused:

Anything's possible. Unfortunately, just using metal nails alone justifies it as mixed media.

Sideshow no longer has the Universal Monsters license. :monkey1

Not sure that is true. They did make the Nosferatu statue last year. Pretty sure he's included in the Universal Monster line now despite his origins. But that was almost a year ago and nothing since then. I geuss that statue line didn't take off like they hoped.

:lol

I thought I remember Sideshow announcing they were parting ways with Universal some time last year if memory serves me.

Not sure that is true. They did make the Nosferatu statue last year. Pretty sure he's included in the Universal Monster line now despite his origins. But that was almost a year ago and nothing since then. I geuss that statue line didn't take off like they hoped.

:lol

I thought the same thing before getting spanked by Anton for the incorrect post. :lol

Well, that is too bad if true. The Uni Monsters are what introduced me (and a lot of us I think) to Sideshow in the first place. Hopefully they come back to them eventually.

I just hope they don't give up on New Line Horror. I'd love to see a Classic Freddy and Leatherface to go with Jason now. Pinhead is certainly in that category as is the infamous MM :lol

Well, that is too bad if true. The Uni Monsters are what introduced me (and a lot of us I think) to Sideshow in the first place. Hopefully they come back to them eventually.

I just hope they don't give up on New Line Horror. I'd love to see a Classic Freddy and Leatherface to go with Jason now. Pinhead is certainly in that category as is the infamous MM :lol

My thoughts exactly.

If you click on her box, it makes it bigger!!! :rotfl

I've been clicking so long my wrist is tired, but nothing's happening.

If there's one thing I know too well about Sideshow, it's that they read this site a lot. We wanted Jason 3 and got it. We wanted Pinhead PF and are getting him. Michael seems to be the big push now. With a demand like this, it may encourage them to get that license back. I just hope the problem isn't that it's tied up with Rob Zombie's hobo Myers crap.

Michael seems to be the big push now.

Yeah, Sideshow has said as much for years, it something they want to do and they know the fans want it, but for whatever reason something has been stopping them. Eventually I think it will happen, its just a matter of time.

I honestly thought we would see a Myers years before a Pinhead, seeing as how he is a giant in the modern horror genre, and clearly more popular than Pinhead.

The fact that we got a Pinhead before Myers just proves that there are bigger forces preventing Sideshow from doing Myers than any of us really know or understand.

I really hope they stick with Newline as well I didn't get the Part 3 PF for Jason because I've always been a Kane Hodder guy so I'm hoping they do one of Him from VII or VIII and I'd love a Leatherface as well.

If there's one thing I know too well about Sideshow, it's that they read this site a lot. We wanted Jason 3 and got it. We wanted Pinhead PF and are getting him. Michael seems to be the big push now. With a demand like this, it may encourage them to get that license back. I just hope the problem isn't that it's tied up with Rob Zombie's hobo Myers crap.

I swear I would be heartbroken if they finally do a Myers and it's Rob Zombie's. That's a damn waste imo.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Shatner likeness. That might've also been why the figure looked more like a Halloween 4 than the Shatner mask. I've asked several times in Q&A's and they never answer. Any way of finding out for us?

Back