Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for pics before I order, reg only is what I need, I just don't want it looking too small for my spidey display, IL, if you can post to any of these it would be much appreciated :) Spidey, carnage, venom comiq, Black Cat PF

Don't worry brother Spazzy, I got you covered with these shots. I don't have the BC PF but I do have the rest.

Has it shipped IL?
Looking forward to the pics!

I forgot why I had to cancel mine, peer pressure most likely. :slap

Here' some 1st in hand pics of the EX. Hobgoblin: Enjoy

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

Here's a few size comparison's I thought you guys might want to see:

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

I hope I didn't discourage to many people with these pics:

Sweet bigsilva, #61 just touched down and now that bigsilva has posted the first set of photos. I can chill and post the ones that I really like to post tonight...:)

I did open mine not unpacked, and he's not small and most definitely a high rise display to get the full affect of this statue.

So glad i didn't cancel, this piece came out great and will look awesome next to Venom and Spidey!

This piece actually looks in pretty darn good scale with the comiquettes, IMO.

It's really close to 1/4. I guess you can say that it's on the bigger side of 1/5 scaling. I can't wait to get home and put it all together and see how I'm going to make all this work. I say it looks like if you have him displayed high with him on a 10" riser and about a 1' or 2' distance from the Spidey Comi' it's going to work fine. It'll give that impression that Hodgob' is flying in from afar preparing for an assault. Which might make up for the slight of scale issue, and of course that's only if you're going to be display with the Spidey Comi'.

It's really close to 1/4. I guess you can say that it's on the bigger side of 1/5 scaling. I can't wait to get home and put it all together and see how I'm going to make all this work. I say it looks like if you have him displayed high with him on a 10" riser and about a 1' or 2" distance from the Spidey Comi' it's going to work fine. It'll give that impression that Hodgob' is flying in from afar preparing for an assault.

From the pics, I definitely agree.

Throw some pics up, ASAP!!!! :rock

Thanks for the Green Goblin PF picture. I thought he'd look alittle small next him.

I'm still waiting for my WL to convert but I might opt for the reg, alternate demon head doesn't fancy me. If you got any anymore pictures with green goblin i'd love to see more.

Nice pics bigsilva, not a bad piece, a shame it wasn't in 1/4 scale to go with Spidey com :(

Back