Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC probably pushed everything back past July so that during SDCC they can unveil them to the public in hopes of the public ordering them when they come home.

That Sue Storm comiquette is now 9 months since that video preview.. and that Lion-O Ex still hasnt shipped from last years unveil..

Wow, they must have a really really big warehouse to stock all these 1/5 scale statues. ;x

[1/12]Venomosrs C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/6] Hulkbuster C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Bullseye C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Colossus C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Nightcrawler C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Hobgoblin C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] +NRD
[1/5] Sue Storm C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Storm C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] +NRD
[1/5] Angel C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] NRD
[1/5] Darkchilde Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] NRD
[1/5] Beast C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT ] NRD
[1/5] Hulk C Ex [ SOLD OUT ] No NRD
[1/5] Daredevil C Ex [ SOLD OUT ] No NRD
[1/5] Psylocke C Ex [ SOLD OUT ] No NRD
[1/5] Destroyer M Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] +NRD

12/15 NOT SOLD OUT

And we know that Beast and Hobgoblin are not really sold out.

Last edited:
don't think any of them have actually shipped have they?:dunno

No but the point is they're available for pre-order with a NRD.

Anyway, tons of items that's supposedly sold out with or without NRD are available again after shipment.

Last edited:
Used their online chat system and canceled it without any issues. Quick and easy.

Wow, they must have a really really big warehouse to stock all these 1/5 scale statues. ;x

[1/12]Venomosrs C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/6] Hulkbuster C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Bullseye C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Colossus C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Nightcrawler C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Hobgoblin C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] +NRD
[1/5] Sue Storm C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] No NRD
[1/5] Storm C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] +NRD
[1/5] Angel C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] NRD
[1/5] Darkchilde Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] NRD
[1/5] Beast C Ex [NOT SOLD OUT ] NRD
[1/5] Hulk C Ex [ SOLD OUT ] No NRD
[1/5] Daredevil C Ex [ SOLD OUT ] No NRD
[1/5] Psylocke C Ex [ SOLD OUT ] No NRD
[1/5] Destroyer M Ex [NOT SOLD OUT] +NRD

12/15 NOT SOLD OUT

And we know that Beast and Hobgoblin are not really sold out.

the one on there that surprises me is the HB, he's really a great piece imo. and darkchilde would've sold out if not for the goat legs

I honestly can't wait for this piece. I think he looks great and I'm not put off by the scale. If it looks nice, I'm getting it. Most people who ordered Vampirella don't seem to care that she is 1:5...i don't get the hate for Hobby.

Maybe if he came with an Ex O-face portrait...

I honestly can't wait for this piece. I think he looks great and I'm not put off by the scale. If it looks nice, I'm getting it. Most people who ordered Vampirella don't seem to care that she is 1:5...i don't get the hate for Hobby.

Maybe if he came with an Ex O-face portrait...

I agree, Hobgoblin is one of my favorite Spidey villains and I'm not one of those people hung up on scale. Maybe it's the way my collection is displayed, but I think he'll look just fine.

I got my notice on this one I will be charged on the 31st. I exited for this one and a little worried about the
size. As long as he kind of goes with the new Spidy comiquette's I will be thrilled. If he really looks out of
place though then I dunno he might go back to SS.

I got my notice on this one I will be charged on the 31st. I exited for this one and a little worried about the
size. As long as he kind of goes with the new Spidy comiquette's I will be thrilled. If he really looks out of
place though then I dunno he might go back to SS.

it's not 1/4...it may not even be 1/5 :rotfl

For me it wasn't the size so much because the pose is very contorted and the scale is not so obvious.
It is the mass of his body - his arms are really thin - that make this look small. I cancelled this and burned my first NRD. A shame cos this and DareDevil would have been home runs if true 1/4.

This would be future grail if it is made in 1/4 scale. Sideshow ruined it. Let's hope the 1/4 PF will top this.

Still doesn't mean that it want turn into a grail piece down the road. Look at the DD newly released comi' it's starting to grow on collectors small scaled and all.

Back