Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like all other statues, I'm sure we'll have some change their minds once it released. Plus I'm interested to see if, or how fast this goes back up for order after it's officially released. I think this is one of Marvel first statues that had a NRD attach to the pre-ordering.

I think this one came out sweet I can't wait to see it in hand. With any luck maybe it will be on the big side of 1/5. Hobgoblin rocks and is my favorite Spidey Villan too. :rock2

Can anyone post some pics later with the Spider-man PF? Want to see if they fit.

This may not be completely accurate, but here's an approximate comparison from the apple pics.

spideycomparehobgob.jpg

spideyfacecomparemore.jpg

Thanks Anthos, I call SSC this morning and asked and they told me that they have been processed but yet to ship. I'm pretty sure that I'll be getting the shipping notice tonight. Which means I'll have it in hand by tomorrow...:)

Thanks Anthos, I call SSC this morning and asked and they told me that they have been processed but yet to ship. I'm pretty sure that I'll be getting the shipping notice tonight. Which means I'll have it in hand by tomorrow...:)

We better get some pics. I didn't order this one, but I am anxious to see some in-hand pics.

All the photoshopping is useless when judging scale.
Just wait til someone has one in hand.

Waiting for pics before I order, reg only is what I need, I just don't want it looking too small for my spidey display, IL, if you can post to any of these it would be much appreciated :) Spidey, carnage, venom comiq, Black Cat PF

Back