Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, it's always fun to look at your comparisons. Too bad he's kinda small but I think I'd rather go for Green Gobby instead.

spideyfacecomparemore.jpg

Geez, seeing the pic of Spidey so much makes me want him to ship sooner! Carnage will keep me going though :D

Hey man, it's always fun to look at your comparisons. Too bad he's kinda small but I think I'd rather go for Green Gobby instead.

Yeah, I have no clue why in the world they would make a 1/5 scale Hobgoblin comiquette when both Spidey PF and comiquettes are 1/4 scale.

Then they add a Cancellation fee on top of the NRD for the exclusive, don't give any comparison pics and no scale info. :cuckoo:

Even if they make a Spidey in 1/5 scale, very few will buy it with TWO 1/4 scale versions out already.

Looks like the shot themselve in the foot with this one, accidentally amputated it then dipped the bloody stump in concentrated hydrochloric acid.... and are desperately trying to stop the bleeding with NRD + Cancellation fee.

Pretty sad if you ask me.

They say they like to read the boards and yet we've been asking for 1/4 scale Spidey villains to go with Spidey and they give us this?

I WILL NOT BUY ANY 1/5 SCALE SPIDEY VILLAINS!

As a really big Spiderman fan I am very disappointed with this.

Last edited:
Its almost 1/6.... Looks like a crouched 12" figure.

If it is 1/5 how can they justify the price. Carnage and Venom are 1/4 and cheaper. I like the sculpt but as I have said earlier it should be no more than $250.

for the life of me, i can't see how everyones bashing this piece because they think it's 1/5 scale. call me blind but by this pic i would say it's 1/4 since venom is naturally larger and the apple for spidey is right beside him and behind his face since spidey is stick outwards quite a bit compared to Goblin with the apple somewhat out in front of the statue and his face is generally directly above the base and tilted down.

so to me i would say this is much closer to 1/4 than 1/5. either way it's ordered and i won't regret it.:yess:

for the life of me, i can't see how everyones bashing this piece because they think it's 1/5 scale. call me blind but by this pic i would say it's 1/4 since venom is naturally larger and the apple for spidey is right beside him and behind his face since spidey is stick outwards quite a bit compared to Goblin with the apple somewhat out in front of the statue and his face is generally directly above the base and tilted down.

so to me i would say this is much closer to 1/4 than 1/5. either way it's ordered and i won't regret it.:yess:

I would at least hope that SS will confirm scale or add comparison shots in the near future to help us make our decision.

If any of you guys are in spook chat or facebook please ask them. Thanks. I'll check back from work.

Back