Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a fine looking statue and I ordered one.
It looks like he is not the same size as Spiderman, Venom and Carnage though which pretty much sums up how ____ing stoopid SS is with having different scales in comiquettes :slap:gah::thud:

I noticed too that there is a limit of 2 per customer on the EX instead of the usual 1. Is this an error or have SS changed policy?

I noticed too that there is a limit of 2 per customer on the EX instead of the usual 1. Is this an error or have SS changed policy?

Yeah that's weird. Same thing for Gollum. But they did do it in the past for some pieces (Hulkbuster Ex) they didn't think would sell well.

IMO, this is way overpriced for a 1/5 scale. Want it but will pass. I am also not fond of his crotch area design. It doesn't look right!

Yeah that's weird. Same thing for Gollum. But they did do it in the past for some pieces (Hulkbuster Ex) they didn't think would sell well.

Yeah I noticed Gollum, but thought it might have had to do with it being only available from SS. I didn't notice on Hulkbuster either!

maybe they're doing it for the flippers :dunno

PS: i still think it looks good along side spidey

I think it will look great with the spidey com, it is not really the height of Hob that makes him look small, it just lacks the body mass of the other 3 in the spidey set. It is deceptive front on because the legs are bent and the pose has him sitting on his heels.
Still I have him measured at around 16 inches so he is half way between 1/4 and 1/5 scale for a character supposed to be 5'11.

This looks badass!!!
I'll get a regular some time later on. Don't care for the Demon head. I should be able to get it cheap since it's getting a lot of hate.:yess:
I think it's funny how you guys are judging the scale by photoshopped images.
Wait til they post a pic with Venom or something to show the scale.

Even proportionally he looks small. Its 1/5 scale without a doubt but I think it won't really look right posed with Spidey...Pass from Sideshow definitely but I'll wait to see it on other sites...

Yeah, I have no clue why in the world they would make a 1/5 scale Hobgoblin comiquette when both Spidey PF and accompanying comiquettes are 1/4 scale.

Then they add a Cancellation fee on top of the NRD for the exclusive, don't give any comparison pics and no scale info. :cuckoo:

Even if they make a Spidey in 1/5 scale, very few will buy it with TWO 1/4 scale versions out already.

Looks like the shot themselve in the foot with this one, accidentally amputated it then dipped the bloody stump in concentrated hydrochloric acid.... and are desperately trying to stop the bleeding with NRD + Cancellation fee.

Pretty sad if you ask me.

They say they like to read the boards and yet we've been asking for 1/4 scale Spidey villains to go with Spidey and they give us this?

I WILL NOT BUY ANY 1/5 SCALE SPIDEY VILLAINS!

As a really big Spiderman fan I am very disappointed with this.

:exactly: :gah:

My thoughts exactly..

Spider-Villains.jpg

I am really hoping for a 'vicious' scorpion and a 'mind blowing' doc ock , 1/4 comiquettes in action pose.

I just noticed Spidey doesn't have any female villains. Is this right? Can anyone think of one that'd make a good CQ?

This looks badass!!!
I'll get a regular some time later on. Don't care for the Demon head. I should be able to get it cheap since it's getting a lot of hate.:yess:
I think it's funny how you guys are judging the scale by photoshopped images.
Wait til they post a pic with Venom or something to show the scale.

i predict this will be like Venom, once released everyone will love it and be climbing over each other to get one and will an ES of only 350 (i think:dunno) it's going to be much harder to get later.

Back