Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, that's awesome. Great gif.

I bet the Hot Toys Civilian/Mob Jack Joker is similar to what you made except with alternate Jack Napier mob gear. Like a clean face and pre-chemical dip clothing.

Thanks , i wasn't trying to actually make a GIF but the pics kinda looked that way after i uploaded them to update my thread

Maybe this is your first foray into stop motion animation and you don't know it yet?

Set up a tripod, take your time, make a couple more frames and you might be onto something you didn't know you were capable of. Looks good for an accident.

"As you can see, I'm a lot happier".

:lol I've made plenty of those a few years ago , don't make fun of me

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du94UJA1N2U[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MEJKJXbVk[/ame]

Jokerbackround003.jpg

Jokerbackround004.jpg

Jokerbackround006.jpg

Jokerbackround007.jpg

Just seen this guy in person at my local comic shop, and pictures don't do it justice. Not to say pics here are not awesome but when I seen it first hand the face sculpt and paint work on this is totally sick. I own a good amount of hot toys but this really wow'd me. Only problem is now I want one, I almost bought it right then and there but 265.00 was a little steap, this guy is over priced but at like 220 would already be in my collection. Now I got to think it over again:panic:

Just seen this guy in person at my local comic shop, and pictures don't do it justice. Not to say pics here are not awesome but when I seen it first hand the face sculpt and paint work on this is totally sick. I own a good amount of hot toys but this really wow'd me. Only problem is now I want one, I almost bought it right then and there but 265.00 was a little steap, this guy is over priced but at like 220 would already be in my collection. Now I got to think it over again:panic:

He's great but can be had mail order around $240 (plus shipping)

He's great but can be had mail order around $240 (plus shipping)

Your right, I did find him for just under 240 before shipping. I still think this figure is over priced by about 40 bucks, but I am starting crack. I really want to get him but can't quite justify the price. I got toy fair rescue captain charging in less than two weeks and I think red skull is just around the corner too. I know the captain is over priced too but I'm really digging that figure and did not want to miss out on it, The joker seems to be hanging around.

anyone know where i can get the original specs for this figure including the release date?.......got ripped off on ebay and am having to jump through hoops with my credit card provider.......any help appreciated

Back