Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I put him back, I realised he's actualy holding the hat upside down - you wouldn't hold it that way, so I sorted that.

conordance1take2.gif

I think what's kept me from buying this guy is the fact that when Nicholson smiled with as large of a grin as the DX08 has, his eyes would squint. I don't see how his eyes AND mouth are so large at the same time.

"Making Christmas cards for the mentally ill...." 10:53

You ever seen those movies where aliens keep humans in zoos and the aliens watch the humans doing his 'human' things? For 27 minutes that what I felt I was doing. It's great when someone forgets he's being filmed and clearly never watched his own video to see what he said. :lol

"Making Christmas cards for the mentally ill...." 10:53

You ever seen those movies where aliens keep humans in zoos and the aliens watch the humans doing his 'human' things? For 27 minutes that what I felt I was doing. It's great when someone forgets he's being filmed and clearly never watched his own video to see what he said. :lol

Isn't he singing along with the ever cheerful Morrissey, in the background?

Got mine today..he definitely is an awesome figure
IMG-20120726-00606.jpg

the only issues i had was with the base, the nut inside the base which the screw for the battery compartment, screws into had popped out, so i had to take apart the base to sort that out, and the lights on the base i can't get them to both shine up on his face i move one and the other moves away, which kind of irritates me and when they are both in the same position the light shines into the air not on the figure itself...only a small gripe as i doubt i will have the lights on that much anyway as if have lights in my detolf so.

Other than that this figure its self is amazing im glad i acted and bought this guy.

Got mine today..he definitely is an awesome figure
the only issues i had was with the base, the nut inside the base which the screw for the battery compartment, screws into had popped out, so i had to take apart the base to sort that out, and the lights on the base i can't get them to both shine up on his face i move one and the other moves away, which kind of irritates me and when they are both in the same position the light shines into the air not on the figure itself...only a small gripe as i doubt i will have the lights on that much anyway as if have lights in my detolf so.

Other than that this figure its self is amazing im glad i acted and bought this guy.

It's really an amazing figure!

the movement on the lights are a common issue, one of the wires is attached to one screw, you just have to open the base, and move the wires , then close it again :)

It's really an amazing figure!

the movement on the lights are a common issue, one of the wires is attached to one screw, you just have to open the base, and move the wires , then close it again :)

ah right ok sweet, i'll open up the base again later on and sort it out thanks :D

280o6ti.jpg

"Jack? Jack is dead my friend. You can call me Joker."

can't get the hand to fit over the tigger without breaking it, so not even going to bother

Just got mine from Cocoboloboy (great guy) and it's a great piece. I need to play with it some more and figure out which pose I'm going to use.

If I were to nitpick I'd say the ankle joint are a bit too soft so he's hard to stand without support and I wish he came with a laughing face, but still very cool.

dsc1362x.jpg

Just got mine from Cocoboloboy (great guy) and it's a great piece. I need to play with it some more and figure out which pose I'm going to use.

If I were to nitpick I'd say the ankle joint are a bit too soft so he's hard to stand without support and I wish he came with a laughing face, but still very cool.

dsc1362x.jpg

Çoco sold his Joker?

Why'd you do that Coco?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back