Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing Salla re-post of those zany Joker pics with the yellow background I got inspired to pop my own out and snap some. Hope you like them.

IMG_4786-Copy-Copy_zps076328d2.jpg

[/IMG]

It's so cool you got George Lucas to take your pictures!

Even 300 is looking pretty good price now for the dx09 now. Also, you could wait for the Returns version. Might be 4 years....

If you keep looking on the for sale forum I bet you can find a dx09 for around 275.

I would much prefer his body armor from the 1st movie, I don't know why but I didn't like what he wore in Returns, although I like that Bat symbol on his chest better.

I would much prefer his body armor from the 1st movie, I don't know why but I didn't like what he wore in Returns, although I like that Bat symbol on his chest better.

I love the first film suit as well. I don't mind the second film at all, just first one is awesome.

Plus, you get this with the DX 09, the cool thing he used in the museum, plus other Wonderful toys!

Yeah but puttin it on his arm feels so risky like its gonna snap. Or scratch the arm up

Museum repaint service open on Joker now, should anyone care..

Click on link below for details...

2-42.jpg

Last edited:
Back