Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris Crocker needs some tits, then he'll finally be a mighty fine woman, minus the jiggleberries of course.

Seriously, knock off the ^^^^ing spam, you want to make comments like that, PM Zoo.

On topic (and please for the love of ^^^^ing God stay on topic):

Every pic I've tried to take has turned out like ^^^^ minus this one. Tomorrow night though, I'll post MUCH better images than this.

15zja09.jpg

Chris Crocker needs some tits, then he'll finally be a mighty fine woman, minus the jiggleberries of course.
Don't go messin with perfection:banghead

nothing much wrong with that pic apart from maybe the shine on the top of the head. I think the In Hand pics have all looked better than the ones Hot Toys put out.
I still think the figure looks way better without the netting though, just makes her look less like a wannabe and more hardcore IMO :peace

I'm just so damn annoyed with the lighting. I'm too damn used to having the tent to control it. I have GOT to make a larger one, because it just isn't cutting it without using one.

It is one of the BEST overall figures Hot Toys has put out in the AVP line, I'd rank it up with the P2 Elder and Wolf easily.

Are the dreads soft like Wolfs?
What the ^^^^ are those neon blue things that hang on her waist?
The pic aint that bad at all bro.

Yup, soft like Wolfies.

I think they're weird viles of the, 'blue stuff' - or a combination of that, and a knife. I really don't know, lol.

Woo, stay claims boys, it's all toys anyway:eek:

Perhaps I show you what inspire we in doing that pix.....afterall, I'm not good in taking photo and HS do lack of expression.....:monkey2

2695521317_c94d3f47b9.jpg

Wow.......I'm off this thread. I've had a bad enough day myself.
:grouphug

Okay seriously... I haven't posted here often lately because the spamming is becoming extremely out of hand. I tried to be nice, but goddamn. You can post stupid bull^^^^ on each others profiles, PLEASE ^^^^ing stop in threads, or I'm going to be an ^^^^^^^ and report this ^^^^.

dude, chill out thats a lame way to act :lecture

:peace

:grouphug

dude, chill out thats a lame way to act :lecture

:peace

No, I'm following the rules.

Look, it really gets on my nerves to have to go through five pages to find ONE link to a blog with pics on it. Someone posts something actually pertaining to the thread, and it's derailed with mindless third grade sex jokes.

I'm here to discuss collectibles, not act like I'm ten years old. If more people continue to derail, I'm going to report the comments - it's ridiculous and asinine that in a Predator thread there are comments that are borderline poop jokes. I'm sick of it.

I got my Machiko, and HOLY GOD WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS. It's true most of the figure is assembled. However, the sheath and the feet made me want to scream. First of all, the feet suck, you WILL have to heat them, no way around it. Secondly, the sheath... goddamn.

Save yourself the trouble of going through what I went through, and either use some very fine wire and slide it through the little 'keychain' loop, into the chain, and twist tightly (which they did, it's actually visible on the box), or you can use some thread and tie it (my thread broke twice), or go buy a VERY cheap necklace, cut the clasp off, and use that.

All and all though, it really is a stunning figure and I adore the hell out of having my FAVORITE comic character (even though it is an amalgamation of Lex too) as a 1/6 figure.

I will take some photos, but I'm going to go have a drink, calm my nerves, and get some food...

:lol

Mine arrived today as well and JUST finished putting her together. The sword sheath was a major PITA, but once I pried open the little ring on the sheath, I jammed a pin in there to wedge it open while I fed the chain through. Obviously, I recommend doing this with the shorter side first, unlike me :slap

Boots/feet were not that bad...after trying to pop one on initially, I took them out and sat them in a cup of hot water while I worked on tying the little blue blades to her belt. They went right on after that.

Only other tip I have is to run the skull necklace under the shoulder cannon rather than over it...it'll end up way too short otherwise.

Still, very cool figure and glad I added this one to the collection.

No, I'm following the rules.

Look, it really gets on my nerves to have to go through five pages to find ONE link to a blog with pics on it. Someone posts something actually pertaining to the thread, and it's derailed with mindless third grade sex jokes.

I'm here to discuss collectibles, not act like I'm ten years old. If more people continue to derail, I'm going to report the comments - it's ridiculous and asinine that in a Predator thread there are comments that are borderline poop jokes. I'm sick of it.

yeah, i understand where your coming from, just try to be a bit more polite about how you make your point :lol we are all here to discuss collectables, we woudnt be here if we didnt want to, but some of us are a bit immature and cant hel ourselves :eek::eek::eek: :monkey4

yeah, i understand where your coming from, just try to be a bit more polite about how you make your point :lol we are all here to discuss collectables, we woudnt be here if we didnt want to, but some of us are a bit immature and cant hel ourselves :eek::eek::eek: :monkey4

I'll be polite when the spamming comes to an end. If people aren't going to be considerate of the people who are contributing to the actual discussion, and PM each other, or post comments on profiles, I see no reason why I shouldn't be blunt and straight forward about my feelings.

If you can't follow the rules, don't post here.

In any forum that encourages the free exchange of ideas differing opinions are bound to crop up -- just keep it civil, basic netiquette applies, no flames, no spamming, etc.

i notice it says keep it civil ;)

And so you also notice the BOLDED part that says NO SPAMMING?!? Which you've contributed to on countless pages. So please, knock it off. K? That civil enough for you???

Now please STOP arguing with me and clogging this thread up further.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC.

5chlyt.jpg

2hnthfa.jpg

Back