Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typically, this is what my homemade light tent/box thing-a-ma-jig can do: https://i34.tinypic.com/2guwow6.jpg (Japanese Wrestling Figure I had autographed) - I got way to spoiled on having near perfect lighting. Unfortunately, Hot Toys are just WAY to big to fit into that box. So, I'm going to make an 18x18x20 inch box. I also bought another lamp just in case one isn't enough to adequately light it. If it wasn't for Sabres having so many awesome shots inside of a real light tent, I never would have looked them up and found the el cheapo DIY project.

I'm REALLY looking forward to trying to get some good shots. I'm salivating to make myself a wallpaper for my laptop, lmao.

I mainly only uploaded those pics because I REALLY love how they achieved a real look to her face.... and uhhh, the skull is cool too, haha.

Edit: If no one else has made an AVP: Machiko Image thread by tomorrow night, I'll probably go ahead and do it.

Last edited:
I love comming home from work to see panties in a bunch. :lol we have plenty of serious posts and info. some of us are on here everyday and know where the threads are at. all the BS'ing is why I'd rather post in this area most of the time. funny thing is I'm getting all TDK figures and like them all but I don't post over there much because :monkey4 it's soooooo dang serious. would you rather we spend page upon page upon page ripping to shreds every new release?
as far as Predachick, we need more pics of her. let us know what problems were gonna face when we also get a hold of her.
if you want I will start a " Adambomb's serious only thread " or if you have a serious topic; they do stay that way, just read all the info from the guy doing the custom redo of the Nostromo figures.
:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

I love comming home from work to see panties in a bunch. :lol we have plenty of serious posts and info. some of us are on here everyday and know where the threads are at. all the BS'ing is why I'd rather post in this area most of the time. funny thing is I'm getting all TDK figures and like them all but I don't post over there much because :monkey4 it's soooooo dang serious. would you rather we spend page upon page upon page ripping to shreds every new release?
as far as Predachick, we need more pics of her. let us know what problems were gonna face when we also get a hold of her.
if you want I will start a " Adambomb's serious only thread " or if you have a serious topic; they do stay that way, just read all the info from the guy doing the custom redo of the Nostromo figures.
:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Thing is, the ONLY line I collect is Predator and Alien.

I stopped coming here but maybe once a week a while ago because every post got so off topic and so damn immature it was hard to find anything.

Look, the rules are the rules and it says no spamming, you can't tell me there is any real reason to talk about 'lolz dat's gay', 'tehee chris crocker', and that sort of garbage in a Predator thread.

This topic started off as a serious one, not as what it has become. I've tried getting it back on topic, and people like you keep going on and on about crap that has already been said. You have a PM function, you can post comments on profiles, there is NO reason at all to spam up a topic.

Well.....if this was a serious forum...it would suck. But since its not, its therefor awesome. Just chill dude. So what, let 'em spam, have some fun with it. News will come, pics will show, its all part of the cycle.

Well.....if this was a serious forum...it would suck. But since its not, its therefor awesome. Just chill dude. So what, let 'em spam, have some fun with it. News will come, pics will show, its all part of the cycle.

Except news and pics get buried by the spam.

See the problem?

holty $**t!!! celticP finally said something I agree with. :clap :clap :bow :bow :bow

If its big, it will always pop back up. Problem is, I dont see any pics posted here. Only boring links. I dont want to click them. Post pics, things will go on track...pics stop, people want to entertain themselvs. Look at the Two Face thread....that didnt stay on topic.

Darn, since yesterday this thread became full of spam. :google

Great pics AdamBombOi. And also thanks for the tips guys. Can't wait to receive my Machiko chick and need every tip to help me assemble the figure fast and with no problems. :)

this is full of spam! what the hell is the world coming to when I have to wade through five pages of spam, just to complain about having to read five pages of spam?:D:monkey3

mine is on the way this week. wootwoot. pics will be posted when she does, and they may very well be immature ones!:rolleyes::peace

I finally caved in and bought the figure from my local retailer.

However, I am not too pleased with it. In particular, the head sculpt is certainly not the standards that I have come to associate Hot Toys with.

The painting of the eyes looks weird to me. In fact, both eyes are unevenly painted. The left eye looks to have a more reddish eyeball compared to the right eye. And I can confirm that this is not restricted to just my figure. I went back to the retailer and he checked out his remaining 8 boxes of Machiko and the eyes all have the same characteristics.

Maybe the painting of the eyes is suppose to be like this. But I certainly am not impressed, not after I have plonked in close to USD$160 for this figure.

Machiko-Headsculpt.jpg

Back