Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Website is screwed... and SLOW....

Got waitlisted. Damn... hope someone forgets to pick theirs up :D.

Damn, that was a quick one...

* ORDER DATE 07/02/2010 17:00 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *ITEM(S) ORDERED: Qty: 1 Item: 900992 Price: $189.99 Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Guardian Predator Collectible Figure - Convention Exclusive NON-ATTENDEE EDITION

Not even one second passed before my order was placed :lol :lol :lol

predator_l.jpg

Too many steps. Got the first page loaded, logged in and submitted...SLLLOOOWWW to load the next 'confirmation' page with the 'Place my Order' button. Clicked that lickety split...then SLLLLOOOOWWW...by the time it got to the next page that should have been my Confirmation "T" number, I got the 'This streamlined event is over' page. ANd that was at 10:02:03 EDT!

Waitlisted it, but still, if you're logged into your account there should be a 'one-step' 'Place my order' button for PPO's. Loading up 3 pages before confirmation just doesn't work. :impatient:

:mad:

This was so screwed I was at the confirmation to place my order selected order then it said it was over.

Back