Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I'm in the midst of waiting for kitbash parts for a Stock Exchange Bane, so that'd be cool if they all came together.

How do you plan on getting them, mate?

I've bought them all in parts.
I got a head, body, boots and combat trousers from EBay. I've made my own jacket and have black gloves from my DX10 T800 and I've ordered an extra stand and the armoured vest from Black Ops Toys.

I've bought them all in parts.
I got a head, body, boots and combat trousers from EBay. I've made my own jacket and have black gloves from my DX10 T800 and I've ordered an extra stand and the armoured vest from Black Ops Toys.

Can I have the link for the armoured vest?

It's actually sold out on Black Ops toys now, I got it for about.. £27 with shipping which is the cheapest I've found it anywhere. There's a couple floating around FleaBay but they are all around the £40 mark and that's a bit rich for my blood. Plus the BOT one came with the support belt that he wears in the "And you brought him down here?" scene, this one doesn't.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-TOYS...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a7f75e15d

It's actually sold out on Black Ops toys now, I got it for about.. £27 with shipping which is the cheapest I've found it anywhere. There's a couple floating around FleaBay but they are all around the £40 mark and that's a bit rich for my blood. Plus the BOT one came with the support belt that he wears in the "And you brought him down here?" scene, this one doesn't.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-TOYS...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a7f75e15d

Wait. I thought you meant the vest he was wearing in the stock exchange scene? :eek:

Nah, I haven't got one of those yet haha. I'm either gonna kitbash one or one the very talented gentlemen here is gonna build me one. He's working one for himself and once it's done, I'll be seeing if he can hook me up.

Nah, I haven't got one of those yet haha. I'm either gonna kitbash one or one the very talented gentlemen here is gonna build me one. He's working one for himself and once it's done, I'll be seeing if he can hook me up.

Alright thanks anyway! Ugh. Those vests are sure hard to find, aren't they?

Anyone interested in a bane jacket and or box. I have spares. Looking for $35 for jacket

Got him today. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of moving and don't have time to open him or Thor.

A couple pics with my display lighting.

P1030596_zps02c1f3ed.jpg

P1030580_zps45ee1848.jpg

Looks amazing dude, killer photos!

Makes the wait until he turns up tomorrow even harder! :panic:

Thanks! I'm really pleased with how the pics turned out, especially this one

Well after months of debating with myself, I've finally broken down and bought this. Got it from BBTS for a little over $200 shipped. Due to your insane pics, and sideshow already being on a waitlist it would be dumb to wait any longer. How long does BBTS usually take to ship these bad boys?

@all the boss pose modders:
Did you have to CUT the torso cover open or did hot water treatment or a hair dryer suffice?
Wanted to start on my MMS20 but the glue is really sticky and didn't wanna damage it.
I used a hair dryer but I am not sure if long enough...

Just had my invoice from Darren at collectablekitbash. That means its now only a matter of time before I finally get my hands on this critter. Looking forward to it.

Wait list converted! :yess: gotta love Sideshow! Looking forward to getting this guy.

Congrats!
This figure is awesome.

I am kinda surprised he sold out so quickly, though, but I guess word got out of his epic-ness.

Got him today and he is epic, I think I like him more than the dx 12, I recommend modelzone if you gonna buy hot toys from the uk.

Congrats!
This figure is awesome.

I am kinda surprised he sold out so quickly, though, but I guess word got out of his epic-ness.

I had no doubt that this would sell out. A real, live action, decent, talking and more realistic version of BANE in a great movie (not my top pick of the three but still a great movie). Even the initial substandard photos of the prototype, could not fool people.

I am also pleased that HT seems to be making smaller runs of figures too. It gives more credence to the claim that these are indeed 'Limited Edition'

Back