Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

DSCF3566_zps9b7d63c8.jpg
DSCF3564_zpsa430c85f.jpg

tumblr_mgwkjmLrED1r1k6vvo6_250.gif

lol you bump into some weird people on the freaks boards. Anyway going to give the freaks boards a rest now. So long :banana

You know when you try and rip something like glossy paper and you catch it just wrong and some how it won't rip - well on Hardy's second rip, I think this happens and he has to quickly try again. I always found this funny considering how strong he is meant to be.

You know when you try and rip something like glossy paper and you catch it just wrong and some how it won't rip - well on Hardy's second rip, I think this happens and he has to quickly try again. I always found this funny considering how strong he is meant to be.

:lol I didn't notice that. It does look like he was having trouble on the second rip :lol

Now that you mention it, it's kinda funny. :rotfl

I thought the same thing when I saw that GIF. :lol

Got the remaining parts of my loose pieces order too today (and ended up paying as much as if I just bought the whole thing online; I'm not a clever boy). Must say it is an impressive figure, I'm happy to own it. Putting on the clothes is a thriller though *wipes away sweat* :p.

I did the same thing! My SS order with full one just showed up. Going to sell the parts. HAHA

Eric

Great pics man. Should have bane in a few days fingers crossed. Can't wait.

Just had an unexpected email confirming I will have this guy on Monday from my UK dealer :yess::yess:

I thought he was going to take at least another month and a half to hit our shops :horror

Pumped! Flick is on :lol:wink1:

Just had an unexpected email confirming I will have this guy on Monday from my UK dealer :yess::yess:

I thought he was going to take at least another month and a half to hit our shops :horror

Pumped! Flick is on :lol:wink1:

Who's your dealer, brother?

I am, Mothers Basement. Kate emailed me this morning and said they should be in by the end of the week.

I am, Mothers Basement. Kate emailed me this morning and said they should be in by the end of the week.

Yeah mate they hit the distributor today and most are going out to suppliers tomorrow so you should be next week too :) most UK dealers use the same distributor, so good news for anyone that has orders within the UK :)

An unexpected but pleasant surprise :)

I'm in the midst of waiting for kitbash parts for a Stock Exchange Bane, so that'd be cool if they all came together.

Back