Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Sorry Fiend, I'm not feeling that body the veins popping out the different colors between the arms and hands.
Loss of blood? Lol
Sorry brother

The veins are ridiculous. The color doesn't bother me. I have mixed feelings on the body though but not for the reasons you mentioned. I like this more than the double joint arm swap though. I hate that look. There just isn't body that satisfies for this figure it seems. I think I might just stick with the stock body and have to say **** the boss pose.

The stock body is great. But like you said, no boss pose.

There just isn't body that satisfies for this figure it seems. I think I might just stick with the stock body and have to say **** the boss pose.

That's exactly what I've resigned myself to.:lol

According to one of the extras on the TDKR blu ray, they wanted Bane to have the build of a circus strongman, not a body builder. The stock body arms are perfect in that capacity. Unfortunately that means no "Boss".:(

The veins are ridiculous. The color doesn't bother me. I have mixed feelings on the body though but not for the reasons you mentioned. I like this more than the double joint arm swap though. I hate that look. There just isn't body that satisfies for this figure it seems. I think I might just stick with the stock body and have to say **** the boss pose.

if the veins bother you do the Boss pose with the jacket on

I think the stick body is a high quality body from HT but they could have done more for the price point. If I bought this figure for around $145-$150 I wouldn't have had half the nit picks I had.

That's exactly what I've resigned myself to.:lol

According to one of the extras on the TDKR blu ray, they wanted Bane to have the build of a circus strongman, not a body builder. The stock body arms are perfect in that capacity. Unfortunately that means no "Boss".:(

And Im glad they went that route. I never really liked that tiny waist and massive upper body look. Kinda reminds me of a male model. No offense to anyone.

if the veins bother you do the Boss pose with the jacket on

The veins are silly but I can live with them. The reason I bought this body is to achieve any look and pose I wanted that I thought would look good. As far as the difference in skin tone, the camera must be doing something because the skin is damn near identical in person. I've seen far worse on other kit bashes. One thing I will say about this body is that it has the tightest joints I've ever seen on any body I've ever had.

Sorry Fiend, I'm not feeling that body the veins popping out the different colors between the arms and hands.
Loss of blood? Lol
Sorry brother

Much prefer this body over the HT one - the joints at the elbows and at the shoulders are awful to look at on the HT one and make it lose realism/can cause it to look more like a toy.

The CM body is a great alternative I'd rather have those veins than joints. Plus - stuff the arms full of cotton wool and it bulks him out and can flatten the veins.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Much prefer this body over the HT one - the joints at the elbows and at the shoulders are awful to look at on the HT one and make it lose realism/can cause it to look more like a toy.

The CM body is a great alternative I'd rather have those veins than joints. Plus - stuff the arms full of cotton wool and it bulks him out and can flatten the veins.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That Bane looks perfect. :duff

^
You-know-youre-drunk-when.png

It's a great figure..you won't regret it one bit.

I have come to accept this as well.

Was driving in from out of town and Picked up the TTM20 Advanced muscular body. Wanted to give the body swap a shot so I can get the boss pose.
:monkey2
No way the pants were gonna go on. I don't trust myself to do an arm swap mod, so i'll just stick to the stock body. Will have to just pick a different pose.

I put the TTM20 up in the sale thread if anyone is interested.

@ cokebabies Didn't you sell most of your collection and got it down to 2 or 3 figures or something?
You bought this and Joker. Rebuilding?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I have come to accept this as well.

Was driving in from out of town and Picked up the TTM20 Advanced muscular body. Wanted to give the body swap a shot so I can get the boss pose.
:monkey2
No way the pants were gonna go on. I don't trust myself to do an arm swap mod, so i'll just stick to the stock body. Will have to just pick a different pose.

I put the TTM20 up in the sale thread if anyone is interested.

I can customize you some nice baggy DID pants. Dye them the correct color and add Bane knee pads.

Pm me if interested

I'm going to need baggy pants, I just know the stock one's are going to annoy the hell out of me.

I really want two Bane's so I can have one displayed in his coat and the other with just vest in the boss pose. So many Bane's needed, so little money *sigh*

Anybody needs pants PM me.

I will make a thread tonight. Or update my boots thread with a pants option

Back