Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacket and pants look great:clap:clap

Still digging this figure

16570117648_6eee4e459c_b.jpg

Heck yeah Pete! Still a great figure and nice close shot of Bane. I need to get another Bane to do the boss pose while having my original fighting Bats.:yess:

Thanks Sean, Yeah man Bane is badass, I had had another bashed version but ended up selling him off to trim up the collection a bit, but it was nice have a couple of looks on the shelf.

To all the guys that can do the boss pose, I have a question:

I got the Star Lord body to do the boss pose with. Same torso but with double jointed elbows. I have all the clothing swapped over and everything sits where it should. For the life of me, I can't get his thumbs/hands into the vest. The best I can do is put his hands on the jacket...

So am I not turning his arms back far enough or maybe it's the coat hindering the arms? Any tips would be appreciated. I'll post a picture later if you guys need me to.

Loving all the new Bane pics people :clap -

Still hope to pickup an extra stock jacket one day so I can weather it to hell. :pray:

I wish HT had given us the alternate jacket, obviously the trench coat is the more iconic look but he looks great in the Trialmaster.
Should of given us his shotgun too.

One of the best HT sculpts though imo.

This is what I got... The people who parted out the body ruined the inside neck adapter somehow. I can't put a peg in it, so the head is just sitting on the neck.
That's about as close to the pose as I can get... Is that pretty much what everyone else has?

Back