Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised I haven't seen more people try this:

View attachment 204003

It was plastered all over back in 2012, at least where I live.

Can the articulation handle it?

Not quite that, but I like how this turned out with just buying my second detolf.
3eb21f0386e9cd6d4655f4d37989a697.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I need some help perfecting this pose! Please help by showing me yours!
18593febbc42a40fd4b3e55264c09023.jpg

I'd rotate the legs slightly, maybe the waist a little to the left (his right) so the arm is outward a little more, change the angle of the head a little, futz the coat a little bit, just little things here and there so the figure isn't so "straight" if you know what I mean... it'll add a little life to it. Cheers, mate! :wink1:

Edit: I also see that you have the arm holding the picture slightly bent backwards, maybe you can turn the head so that it's looking at the picture, just a little, too much and it'll look awkward so cheat it for the camera.

Love him on that Tumbler. Sick! Here is mine after making some changes.
b79d757ce925a766870090617b68b1c8.jpg

You really need to just wait it out, I got mine for 250$ shipped about a month ago. I even got the old body parts before it was modded. :)

Yeah I think HT are through with making figs from Nolan Bats movies now? I think a lot of people held off from buying Bane because it was pretty much a bare bones figure. This is probably the only Bane HT will make. I guess no Ra's al Ghul either. :(

Back