Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOOOOL, is he said to be that way?
I sure hope not.
Since all signatures cost, I really need to wrap my head around.
I like the BD box WAY more than the diecast, which is why I actually tend to that AND all stands.

Thx, YF. I sure will. :duff

now you wish you had McFarlane robocop to give it to him first, right? :rotfl

Went to repose this figure the other day and didn't realise how lose the ankle joints were, figure fell forward due to the weight. Wish they were a bit tighter. Still one of my favourite figures though

I bought both the Robcop w/chair and single Robocop figures. The one that came with chair has loose ankles while the single version didnt.

I thought that was really odd but there doesnt seem like a way to make them stiffer.

no shoulder rings!

robocop-1987-13-g.jpg

i'd wish to know how that story ended :lecture

I received a tracking number from the seller and on 17track.net, it says "Beijing airport and left" since May 28th. I contacted him/her but I haven't received a reply. I have also opened up a "request" for eBay to step in and currently, I'm waiting to hear from them.

it's funny that he even sent something.
the guy still doesn't have any negative feedbacks from 5 sells of complete robocop set for $25 o_O
what if it was a social experiment to check how much trust is left in the world.

it's funny that he even sent something.
the guy still doesn't have any negative feedbacks from 5 sells of complete robocop set for $25 o_O
what if it was a social experiment to check how much trust is left in the world.

I just received a refund from eBay since the seller hasn't responded. Should I leave a negative feedback? I'm worried that he'll give me a negative feedback as retaliation.

Back