Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it obvious? Plastic Enemies and Kidultshop are nothing but a bunch of slackers.
slacker.jpg

Honestly they posted too many pictures for this figure not to come out this week, isn't plastic enemies the dude who takes the first figure shots anyway or something? And those dudes are going balls out with pictures not just a ooh la la picture that everyone blew up about.....no?

It would be nice if the Hot Toys Facebook page actually acknowledge it was coming rather than these lower-region teasing slackers rubbing people up the wrong way with garbage prop photos. If it's coming, say "it's coming" and give a day when the first set of images/review will crop up.

I wouldn't mind so much but earlier they were posting new images within 4 minutes of the other, this despite people asking "when" in the comments of each previous post. Bleh!! :mad:

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible F...

Turns out all these teasers weren't for Marty, but an exclusive Iron Man covered with Back to the Future paint deco, to look sort of like Marty McFly. He's being released today. Sorry guys.

I would buy this and I don't own a single IM figure.

Maybe tomorrow the games will end and we will see something, end of another week approaches.

Ironically, I wouldn't be so bothered at all had sellers not teased for the last few weeks and shown nothing.

Back