Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to assume those photos will turn out to be completely fruitless. Refuse to get excited about potential "teasers", been here before haven't we.

HT just posted this teaser too:

tom-wopat.jpg

I guess they're hinting that their Han Solo figure is getting ready to ship! :rock

In fairness, these don't seem to be official Hot Toys teasers, but something by 3rd party sellers trying to drum up hype I guess. Presumably, they don't have access to anything official from Hot Toys to show off.

Haven't ebay sellers already said not long ago that this was coming that week and .. it didn't? These are just prop photos that prove nothing. I will be happy when we see a post on the HT facebook page or actual photos for sure.

Haven't ebay sellers already said not long ago that this was coming that week and .. it didn't? These are just prop photos that prove nothing. I will be happy when we see a post on the HT facebook page or actual photos for sure.

Yup and how do we know it's for HT's? For all we know these could be teasers for a hover board or a new Deloreon :lol

They are "teasers" being posted on FB suggesting that HT 1/6 Marty is imminent.

Maybe. Lame on kidult's part if so. Wouldn't an actual teaser be to show those same items of the actual figure? (Not to mention this won't come be coming with the Oolala magazine or the Delorean remote) Or me have crazy too much? :cuckoo:

Plastic Enemies started this stupid trend of posting teaser pics, random cryptic images mostly, sometimes it's complete BS.
Marty is due soon though, so fingers crossed.

Back