Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope SSC gets the exclusive. I WANT THAT GUITAR!
Odds are they will. They get all the Hot Toys Exclusives. I just hope they don't **** me again like with the AS2 Ex and not ship outside of the US

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That sucks. For your sake, I hope it works out.
I could have it shipped to my cousin in Missouri but what sucks is that SS supposedly doesn't let you ship to other addresses if its not the same as your billing address

What if the PO sells out and I don't get one...

... I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection.

Its Hot Toys. They'll make a million. Or you can always get their 2.0 deluxe version Ina year Lol

Its Hot Toys. They'll make a million. Or you can always get their 2.0 deluxe version Ina year Lol

Guess you didn't get it. haha

So who is going to sell nike swoosh repro labels for his shoes?

Guess you didn't get it. haha

So who is going to sell nike swoosh repro labels for his shoes?
Haha sarcasm. Also, unless you're being more sarcastic, there is a custom decal being made for those. Someone posted the link earlier

Bro to be honest, I totally flaked when I read that. I just read the part about it selling out lol

Surprised at how much I remember from these films. Not like I watch them every month or even every year. I guess they're just that good you don't need to have recently watched them to recall this stuff. Nevertheless I feel a rewatch is warranted after these reveals. It shall be done this coming week.

Back