1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I don't thing it's really an issue that he comes with the Ravenger pants because StarLord isn't in any scenes with Drax wearing the long coat either.

If they did end up doing Ravenger outfits for the others, at least you wouldn't need another Groot lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I want to get that Rhino, cut his head off and replace it with a Hulkbuster head then paint it to match. ;)

You guys are a bunch of spoiled snobs, this trend is seriously disgusting, bickering for a whole year about hot toys not releasing Drax, blah blah anydraxwilldo, blah blah....thy drop an improved Drax for the most part and ya wanna tear that apart as well, HT doesn't have a gun to your head to spend money on figures you guys feel are terribly done, don't like it, DONT BUY IT.

You guys are a bunch of spoiled snobs, this trend is seriously disgusting, bickering for a whole year about hot toys not releasing Drax, blah blah anydraxwilldo, blah blah....thy drop an improved Drax for the most part and ya wanna tear that apart as well, HT doesn't have a gun to your head to spend money on figures you guys feel are terribly done, don't like it, DONT BUY IT.

When did Motux hack ksteezy's account?

When did Motux hack ksteezy's account?

:lol

I'm sorry bro, hate to go in a rant, but is like there is no version of this where the community will just simply be happy this figure didn't get axed...like I've had my team sitting on shelf feeling incomplete, I don't like the pants either, but I really don't care, im happy I can finally complete my set :lol

:lol

I'm sorry bro, hate to go in a rant, but is like there is no version of this where the community will just simply be happy this figure didn't get axed...like I've had my team sitting on shelf feeling incomplete, I don't like the pants either, but I really don't care, im happy I can finally complete my set :lol

:exactly: no complaints from me

It's not that long ago folk were saying they would take any Drax, so how can they complain about a vastly improved version.

It's not that long ago folk were saying they would take any Drax, so how can they complain about a vastly improved version.

Pretty much what annoyed the crap out of me...this is the constant trend with just about ANY figure in this forum...lol

I like the old look, but I aint complaining, just happy we have Drax :woo

ddddd.JPG

Pleasseeeeee include the Canon!

I think the moaners are in the minority. In fact there are probably more people moaning about the moaners than moaning about the figure :D

Back