1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

3fbec236db35cc8b8928e554d2e3978f.jpg

A pretty good comparison photo, can't say which one I dig more now.... But #anydraxwilldo right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Should have gone full rubber body.

Everyone needs to quit griping about things they don't like about this figure, or Hot Toys will NEVER release him.

Aw man, I was hoping to hop on here this morning and see the forums explode with happiness that Drax was finally being released! :thud:

Ahh well, the upper body is indeed lacking, especially the mass and lack of lats. , but can live with it until GotG2.

Drax looking great. I'm ordering him for sure! Definitely weird that they are giving him the Ravager outfit but it's not a big deal since it's his best look. Hopefully they make the other Guardians with the same outfit but doubt it. Still we're getting him and I cannot wait! Groot will have a buddy.

Everyone needs to quit griping about things they don't like about this figure, or Hot Toys will NEVER release him.

Yeah....because Hot Toys is KNOWN for listening to what fans want, right?

It would be nice if Drax' torso popped off at the legs (like AoU Hulk) and he came with another set of legs with the original pants.

Is it me or is he just a little too red?
In that Ani-Con pic it looks like the tattoos (or what ever those are called) are ok but skin is orange His skin is actually green. Hopefully it's just the lighting becuase some of the other pics look ok. I can't see Hot Toys being that off on color

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Why don't they ever put him in a different pose? And are we just going to get a bunch of hands?

Last edited:

The tats look way better, but I prefer the old pants. Definite PO. I was always cautiously optimistic this would be released. I just hope its released soon and not end of 2015/early 2016 where I have a ton of other figures expected to release. :lol

In that Ani-Con pic it looks like the tattoos (or what ever those are called) are ok but skin is orange His skin is actually green. Hopefully it's just the lighting becuase some of the other pics look ok. I can't see Hot Toys being that off on color

His skin is green in the comics, but it's gray in the movie.

Too little too late if you want to Star lord is sold out at retail and if you want to complete the team you will have to shell out some money for him . Maybe the next movie

Instant preorder but I hope we get the cannon or a few more accessories.

I liked the orange pants better. Gives the figure more color. We will get another version for gotg2. I'm buying this as soon as possible. Love it.

Be thankful.... At least Drax is luckier than this big boi
69b6b9cd1cfd4f0fdea8c078c4900be7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back