1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Damnit, now I have to go buy the Gamora I cancelled from AE. wait...WHOOT! So excited and my joy at having Groot, Rocket, & Star-Lord just skyrocketed. Very happy collector right now. :clap

I don't remember whom I owe this too, but I am a man of my word:
I was wrong.
sour-grapes.jpg

Nice to see someone own up for their sweeping declarations. Well done.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

236a71358359add459bf1ff335529edd.jpg
722d94eb4b7765ed8b9f7206a8ceff05.jpg
e0f44275f484a5cd2d2bc1f916707932.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pictures. He looks great.

b6d615f55cda8aeb7f42e419857ce8ef.jpg

BOOM

Oh no! Does this mean the death of Richard Yang, on Hot Toys Facebook page?!?! That guy was the life of the party!

anyone got a price estimate for him now, just for fun? (I'll pay whatever they want to complete my guardians) :)

I still don't like it. :lol

His t*ts look a little off to me.

vhXQbWw.jpg

:lol
I always had fate but this is for 'those people' :lol

Looks pretty good. I would have preferred the original pants, though. Here's my take on why he has his Ravager pants instead. Based on the number of hands pictured earlier, I'm betting that he will indeed come with the bazooka and the Hadron Enforcer so you can pose him as in the final battle scene. What would be nice is if HT includes both pairs of pants.

Looks pretty good. I would have preferred the original pants, though. Here's my take on why he has his Ravager pants instead. Based on the number of hands pictured earlier, I'm betting that he will indeed come with the bazooka and the Hadron Enforcer so you can pose him as in the final battle scene. What would be nice is if HT includes both pairs of pants.

Completely agree about the original pants.

Well well, this really is a pleasant surprise and I'm not even picking up Marvel related stuff.

Gives me hope for other lines :) good news for you Guardians collectors though, glad that the set can soon be completed as it's one of those films that truly deserves it.

Well well, this really is a pleasant surprise and I'm not even picking up Marvel related stuff.

Gives me hope for other lines :) good news for you Guardians collectors though, glad that the set can soon be completed as it's one of those films that truly deserves it.

Not been on here in a while, went on last night hearing he is finally released which I am delighted about. Rocket is on the way and got Gamora on flexi payments, wonder when he will get his release date?

For people who say they can't see any difference or improvement...

:slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap

He is miles better! That side profile is a bit off though if I'm honest. But who displays their firg sideways on anyway? :rotfl

Fingers crossed for Hadron Enforcer. Rocket Launcher is a certainty in my book.

I still don't like it. :lol

Yeah, me neither. The proportions are pretty bad for a 1/6 figure. Check out this 1/10 statue for comparison. Miles better, imo.

10615508_936975642980838_9024604687349155498_n.jpg

1526216_936975382980864_1013345065206549781_n.jpg

Better pants too.

Would have loved if they kept him with the old pants, but at this point #AnyDraxWillDo :)

Back