1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Is he trolling though or is it hopeful guestimation? I'm just playing devils advocate. In my head I'm thinking "this is the week - I can feel it!" :lol

Never mind - I just saw the post history :slap

I'm OK with waiting for this guy. I need to pay off Thanos and Utron first!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

HT-gardiansofgalaxy-kingdomcome-2014-show-049-600x900.jpgHT-gardiansofgalaxy-kingdomcome-2014-show-060-600x900.jpgHT-gardiansofgalaxy-kingdomcome-2014-show-043-600x400.jpgHT-gardiansofgalaxy-kingdomcome-2014-show-040-600x400.jpgHT-gardiansofgalaxy-kingdomcome-2014-show-022-600x400.jpg

:devil

I don't think that's hot toys. The new proto from hot toys has the ravager pants (Orange). Also...just becuase they post photos from a show does not mean it is available for pre order...so breath. It's been shown (the real drax) at shows for a year. Yellow jacket was at sdcc. Two examples. Many more out there. It takes time. It will show up on hot toys Facebook page when it's ready for order. Before anyone here knows.

I'm drowning in figures I still need to order, so Drax can wait a little while longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think that's hot toys. The new proto from hot toys has the ravager pants (Orange). Also...just becuase they post photos from a show does not mean it is available for pre order...so breath. It's been shown (the real drax) at shows for a year. Yellow jacket was at sdcc. Two examples. Many more out there. It takes time. It will show up on hot toys Facebook page when it's ready for order. Before anyone here knows.

That is HTs but from last year I believe

That is HTs but from last year I believe

Yeah you are right I think. It's not current for sure. The pics are labeled 1st annual kingdom come exhibit which was in 2014. Why people continue to do this crap is beyond me. They are the ones creating all this false hope and issues. Hot toys is churning out plenty of product..enough so most people would not think of drax but only every now and then till it comes. It's this constant trolling and posting old pics and claiming it's coming "Wednesday" (he said that too which wasn't added to the great quote of his other posts about when it's coming). It will go up for sale when they think it's ready and marvel agrees. There's absolutely nothing any posts can do to speed that up. All it does it irritate people like me and depress others. It's pointless and stupid behavior(not directed at you Bran but the richbatman dude)

Yeah you are right I think. It's not current for sure. The pics are labeled 1st annual kingdom come exhibit which was in 2014. Why people continue to do this crap is beyond me. They are the ones creating all this false hope and issues. Hot toys is churning out plenty of product..enough so most people would not think of drax but only every now and then till it comes. It's this constant trolling and posting old pics and claiming it's coming "Wednesday" (he said that too which wasn't added to the great quote of his other posts about when it's coming). It will go up for sale when they think it's ready and marvel agrees. There's absolutely nothing any posts can do to speed that up. All it does it irritate people like me and depress others. It's pointless and stupid behavior(not directed at you Bran but the richbatman dude)

Posting about just shows interest and there's a potential market, but since we're already getting a figure it's just redundant.

And easy man, they wanna be cool :rotfl

Its just been a while since this thread has had a few pics to look at, so I posted a few event photos ON THE DRAX THREAD. What seems to be your problem, Motux? There was no narrative about him coming to PO imminently stated or implied by me...

I stand ready to accept your full throated apology.

Its just been a while since this thread has had a few pics to look at, so I posted a few event photos ON THE DRAX THREAD. What seems to be your problem, Motux? There was no narrative about him coming to PO imminently stated or implied by me...

I stand ready to accept your full throated apology.

You can stand ready to accept whatever you want.

Your stated intent would maybe hold water had it been the current proto, as we know the one you posted isn't getting made. There where no new photos posted in the "drax thread" becuase there are no NEW photos. When you post right after a lengthy discussion about adding new posts to a thread with misinformation and use old photos and no explanation you shouldn't expect hugs and kisses.

So I'm only permitted to share pics when Motuxmen deems that the context permits? I just want to be sure I have this right...

Those were rare shots from an event most of us did not attend or were even aware of. I was under the impression that that is one of the things we did here.

I expect hugs and kisses just for reading this thread.

So with all these Star Wars figures coming out I'll be guessing Drax will be on the back burner yet again!

Back