1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Drax isn't happening, maybe for the next film.

So you think they dropped thousands of dollars on not one, but two prototypes..and just opted to not make it?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

With all this negativity in here lately I'd swear we were in the DC threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rip

Yes, I'm sure they went through all the trouble of making a new prototype just to scrap it. :slap

I can understand taking a while to come out... But at least put up a PO. :gah:

Strange how they're doing this for Drax, of all figures. He should have gone up over a year ago. What are they playing at?

Strange how they're doing this for Drax, of all figures. He should have gone up over a year ago. What are they playing at?

Why, becuase drax is SOOO popular?

They are not playing at anything. He will go up when both hot toys and marvel feel the figure is ready enough to slate into a schedule and are confident they can accept money.

I was wondering where this thread went. Not seen any 'Drax is/isn't coming' or people just wanting it because they can't have it, for a while.
Don't get me wrong, I would like him too but until we hear anything solid there isn't much point rehashing the same pessimism and arguments. Plenty of other figures to argu... I mean, to have discussions about.

Yeah this threw is the internet forum version of Groundhog day, with some Motuxmen defensiveness thrown in for good measure.

I guess I'm just adding to it but meh, every time there's a new post I get excited. Its damaging to my health!

FKx0ZgB.jpg

My shelf is waiting...

They are not playing at anything. He will go up when both hot toys and marvel feel the figure is ready enough to slate into a schedule and are confident they can accept money.

What? You mean he isn't RIP like richbatman17 said? :lol

If he's not up by New Years...

Yep patiently waiting too...:pray:

But another reason he might be taking so long is also the Marvel approval process isn't a speedy one.

What? You mean he isn't RIP like richbatman17 said? :lol

If you believe anything he says then it should have been released 10 times already.

I basically just said everything you say is wrong. And you agreed with me?

Yeah, I say Drax will never be released...Drax gets released tonight

Back