1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

(Insert gif of Batista, uh, I mean, Bautista, growling and looking menacing)

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Has Drax ever been anywhere near the stove, much less on ANY burner?

d54da675fbb7e34408913bfabe5e6d3e.jpg
646f5bb922a68daa936c20ba8de25ec2.jpg

Dem difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its crazy how much grown men are creaming for a half naked tattooed man, that is a 5th rate collectable at best. Hopefully you will get your saggy bewbed figure so the bitching will stop in all of the other threads. :lol

I was just thinking about Drax!
drax_the_destroyer___marvel_tom_raney_by_patricknedkeith-d5v81on.jpg

Damn, some weird trolling in this thread. Why? If you're not bothered about Drax perhaps you could post constructively in another thread?

We all know Drax is coming and a lot of us are eagerly awaiting him (I have a spot waiting for him!) but constant drivvel in this thread is pointless.

Damn, some weird trolling in this thread. Why? If you're not bothered about Drax perhaps you could post constructively in another thread?

We all know Drax is coming and a lot of us are eagerly awaiting him (I have a spot waiting for him!) but constant drivvel in this thread is pointless.

Trolling in the Drax thread?? Say it aint so :panic: :lol
but I completely agree, constructive posts would be appreciated :hi5:

Yeah, this thread is pretty much dead until HTs shows anything NEW. Not old rehashed photos that are posted routinely

So Drax did not show up at STGCC, what weird...

*thats

Back