1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

3e332696a29769881195a1ad23f98a03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the biggest troll I've ever witnessed. I'm amazed you haven't been banned.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Same here. If that is possible, could this thread be closed until we have some real news ?

Then how would someone post that there is news?

I would guess open a new thread when something concrete happens. This one is full with repeated info, pictures and speculations. I would not miss it IMO.

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Then how would someone post that there is news?

It would be a matter of contacting a moderator? Maybe? Or create a new thread that eventually would be fused with this one?

The ideal solution would be for that guy to stop trolling, but it seems that will not happen.

I would guess open a new thread when something concrete happens. This one is full with repeated info, pictures and speculations. I would not miss it IMO.

That's every thread on the site

That's every thread on the site

I know, but in this one it accurs more than usual.

I keep forgetting the name of the individual. This guy/girl keeps posting old pictures, saying things like stay tuned, etc.

I would love news on the figure as it would be a day one po for me, but this thread is like groundhog day (as someone pointed out).

:rotfl this thread never fails to crack me up... I can't believe how upset people get over something so trivial.

Why close the thread? Just unsubscribe:lol

If all you care about is straight news/fact...then this is not the site for you my friend. All news from hot toys is posted on their own platforms. And outside of two or three days out of the entire lifespan of each figure that there is new news the site would be empty..

I'm not saying I think post old photos of something that's yet to be announced in some childish and futile "I want it" post over and over is cool. It's stupid and pointless. But closing the thread doesn fix anything. He could just do it elsewhere if he wanted. At least here it's in the right thread, and we can all tell him how idiotic he is.

I like the idea of only facts, no fun. Seems like a fun place :(

I don't just care about news. I enjoy reading and sometimes joining in on the conversations. That's fun.

What I don't like is a thread falling into obscurity and then being bumped up with old pictures and no explanation on why they were posted. I find that pointless. Borderline trolling.

When I mentioned closing the thread it was in jest. I just get excited when I see it bumped up and then utter disappointment. All in good fun.

I wouldn't say it's borderline trolling...it's plain trolling. Once is boarder line. 100 times...**** move. Lol

But, if you said close the thread in jest, it didn't appear that way. And the fact others chimed in to agree indicates I wasn't the only one to see it that way. Richbatmantroll guy probably says his posts are in jest...just making a point. Subtle jokes and whatnot don't work so well when you can't see body language and facial expression. Trust me, I get my posts taken the wrong way ALL the time. Lol anyway...

I don't approve of his posts. But there's nothing against any rules in it. And the multiple follow on posts complaint about are seen the same way by most. If it's just one guy you can avoid the issues Becuase you know what to look for. But when it's ten different names in the last post by line...not much difference. Lol just showing how some may view it is all.

Well said, imo all the complaining about the guy and asking for the thread to close is just as old. Just ignore the guy.

I don't just care about news. I enjoy reading and sometimes joining in on the conversations. That's fun.

What I don't like is a thread falling into obscurity and then being bumped up with old pictures and no explanation on why they were posted. I find that pointless. Borderline trolling.

When I mentioned closing the thread it was in jest. I just get excited when I see it bumped up and then utter disappointment. All in good fun.

I wouldn't say it's borderline trolling...it's plain trolling. Once is boarder line. 100 times...**** move. Lol

But, if you said close the thread in jest, it didn't appear that way. And the fact others chimed in to agree indicates I wasn't the only one to see it that way. Richbatmantroll guy probably says his posts are in jest...just making a point. Subtle jokes and whatnot don't work so well when you can't see body language and facial expression. Trust me, I get my posts taken the wrong way ALL the time. Lol anyway...

I don't approve of his posts. But there's nothing against any rules in it. And the multiple follow on posts complaint about are seen the same way by most. If it's just one guy you can avoid the issues Becuase you know what to look for. But when it's ten different names in the last post by line...not much difference. Lol just showing how some may view it is all.

I also enjoy the conversations. And I do keep subscribed to threads of figures I'm interested, so unsubscribe wouldn't be an option for me.

Also, I thought about closing the thread cause I got really irritated, but I understand now that it really isn't a viable (or good) alternative.

From now on, I will just ignore when that troll posts here.

I also enjoy the conversations. And I do keep subscribed to threads of figures I'm interested, so unsubscribe wouldn't be an option for me.

Also, I thought about closing the thread cause I got really irritated, but I understand now that it really isn't a viable (or good) alternative.

From now on, I will just ignore when that troll posts here.

I am not subscribed to this thread but ALWAYS keep a close eye on it since I REALLY want the figure.

I also get irritated everytime it gets bumped for no reason. That's why I said I agree with the member who suggested to close it. I wasn't all that serious about it (mostly frustration) since I want eventual news, but I see how it could come across. Maybe a smiley after that would have help. Lol

yea, don't close it. I don't want to take away the only thing richbatman lives for on this site. :lol

Back