1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

No worries. It's also called the Thailand toy expo I think. Kingdom Come is the same of the Thailand distrubutor. They are that areas sideshow.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

hell yea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only they could provide info on whether or not this figure, along with others like YellowJacket, will in fact be released. Of course it's possible they don't even know definitively at this time, but some info would be helpful. If I really wanted this figure, I'd like to know whether or not I should save for it.

I have 3 of the 5 so far - was waiting on Gamora (few things I did not like about her figure) and of course I have to wait on Drax. At this point I don't mind waiting for GOTG2 and pick up Drax and Gamora then.

If only they could provide info on whether or not this figure, along with others like YellowJacket, will in fact be released. Of course it's possible they don't even know definitively at this time, but some info would be helpful. If I really wanted this figure, I'd like to know whether or not I should save for it.

It's in limbo, like several other figures.

My Smooth Criminal MJ!!!

Not in limbo. Hot toys (via Howard) have said the figure will not ever be made. Becuase the estate of MJ have said no to licensing the figures. So not in limbo, and not controllable by hot toys.

Howard: oh yea ironman and storm troopers Cha ching

and we still have no Drax. My team needs completion....

samesies
b919794f4dde810440af4a4c69f3acf3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1901939-drax_the_destroyer_001.jpg

Maybe they are trying to get us this version. :rotfl

Still hopeful for a surprise announcement.

I feel sorry for the people that are waiting on Drax. Crappy move by HT if he really doesn't release before the second movie comes out.

I feel sorry for the people that are waiting on Drax. Crappy move by HT if he really doesn't release before the second movie comes out.

And if it's not hot toys fault? A company working on licensed products does not have full autonomy. Marvel had the final say on what products release and when. Not hot toys. On top of that, they don't owe anyone a full team. when it's your tens(or hundreds or millions) of thousands of dollars paying to develop and produce the figures..

Back