Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark III Construction Version is a must have for Iron Man collectors. It's a great display piece, but for a full $200, it should've came with another table and more Tony Stark gadgets.

Mark III Construction Version is a must have for Iron Man collectors. It's a great display piece, but for a full $200, it should've came with another table and more Tony Stark gadgets.

First off it retails for $150 and on its own is probably the best diorama HT has ever made. Secondly, I do agree that on its own it needs more to bring it to "life". But HT does offer the Stark Arc Creation figure and the workshop accessories kit. All together, that costs $425 MSRP! But this $425 makes for an incredibly dynamic set piece with many options and costs only $75 more than 1 standard diecast IM armor.

So I agree with you that it needs more but disagree that the price is wrong because at $150 you get a great start that can be added to. I mean once the diecast Mk. III comes out, I imagine that a few people will pose all of that stuff together.

First off it retails for $150 and on its own is probably the best diorama HT has ever made. Secondly, I do agree that on its own it needs more to bring it to "life". But HT does offer the Stark Arc Creation figure and the workshop accessories kit. All together, that costs $425 MSRP! But this $425 makes for an incredibly dynamic set piece with many options and costs only $75 more than 1 standard diecast IM armor.

So I agree with you that it needs more but disagree that the price is wrong because at $150 you get a great start that can be added to. I mean once the diecast Mk. III comes out, I imagine that a few people will pose all of that stuff together.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think the Batman Armory may be the best dio HT has released. That being said, this does look like it came out pretty great and adding the Arc Creation fig would make a cool display.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think the Batman Armory may be the best dio HT has released. That being said, this does look like it came out pretty great and adding the Arc Creation fig would make a cool display.

I sort of agree/disagree because of not just the price difference but also that the detail between the two are drastically different. With the Armory, the details are mostly from all the different gadgets and the lights are very "usual". With the Mk. III diorama, the details are in the figure and the different colored lights in the wiring etc. they are both great (I own 2 of each, lol) but just feel like the Mk. III is more dynamic. Just my $0.02!

although i dont have 1, i have to with you on that :lol

They're just in 2 totally different classes that I feel like comparing them is pretty far from fair. They're both amazing but for $150, you get something completely different and detailed.

yeah totally understood. i guess what YP and i trying to said the Batman Armory is the best dio by HT yet. still waiting on a cool dio as cool at that for the MCU side of it. (not comparing price):lol

Yeah, I get his point wrt to the price difference and it's valid. However, the initial comment was 'the best dio HT has released' so one may argue that price gets thrown out the window there haha.

Yeah, I get his point wrt to the price difference and it's valid. However, the initial comment was 'the best dio HT has released' so one may argue that price gets thrown out the window there haha.

Yeah, if it's any price point the armory is a bit higher, but only becuase it comes with a fully figure. But best "value" I think is the mk3 constructable. So everyone's right! Lol

I think personally this is one of the coolest things hot toys has made.

Def a cool release. I plan on picking up when they start slapping it with coupons and 2x/3x rewards down the road along with Arc Creation Stark. :lol

Def a cool release. I plan on picking up when they start slapping it with coupons and 2x/3x rewards down the road along with Arc Creation Stark. :lol

while i'm not getting this as i have the mark 3 dc on PO, the arc creation stark i might get just for the accessories. which makes me think that getting workshop accessories might be a good idea too. :slap:lol

I like $149.99 price for the construction version which I believe is very fair. What I meant to convey is that for probably another $50, they should've added a few more gadgets plus a table. I have the workshop accessories but it wouldn't hurt to have another table. The arc reactor I will get next.

My Mark III in the background

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.2 KB
Arrived. Now I have to find a way to put it in my detolf with the rest of Tony's workshop.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back