Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, understandable

But everything that you say negative about the Tumbler can be applied on the Pod...

I also have seen cool action pictures of the Pod, but also some bad pictures wich made the Pod look too plastic and too toy looking...
I have also seen picture with Batman riding the Pod that look like straight out of the movie and others where he seems to be all Evil Kenevil on it :rolleyes:

So it's all about the one posing it, the picture quality and the eye for taking pictures.
The thing is, the Pod has what it takes, despite some bad pictures.
In real life I can say, it still is one of the best looking collectibles I own.

I predict the same for the Tumbler, but even better. So don't let yourself carry away by some bad pictures. Afther all, it seems not to many people have the Tumbler.
But especially for this item you can say: real life if much better than any picture.

all Evil Kenevil on it

:lol:lol:lol

It might just be the pics people have taken from different, less flattering angles. I still have yet to see a pic of the details on the dash.

the link was already posted here, you'll find lots of pics of the dash

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-100048-1-1.html

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile01.jpg

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile05.jpg

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile30.jpg

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile53.jpg

Just so it stays semi-on topic...

The Tumbler is awesome looking, had I been more of a fan I probably would've bought it, since I wasn't I could put that money to better use.

Last edited by a moderator:
also, understandable

But everything that you say negative about the Tumbler can be applied on the Pod...

I also have seen cool action pictures of the Pod, but also some bad pictures wich made the Pod look too plastic and too toy looking...
I have also seen picture with Batman riding the Pod that look like straight out of the movie and others where he seems to be all Evil Kenevil on it :rolleyes:

So it's all about the one posing it, the picture quality and the eye for taking pictures.
The thing is, the Pod has what it takes, despite some bad pictures.
In real life I can say, it still is one of the best looking collectibles I own.

I predict the same for the Tumbler, but even better. So don't let yourself carry away by some bad pictures. Afther all, it seems not to many people have the Tumbler.
But especially for this item you can say: real life if much better than any picture.

A lot of those pictures were also photoshopped, but they are nice toys regardless.

I talked to Toys2 yesterday and they said that it should be shipping in early August, so hopefully this thread will be flooded with pics soon.

I talked to Toys2 yesterday and they said that it should be shipping in early August, so hopefully this thread will be flooded with pics soon.

^^^^, that seems like such a long time

buyer from Joe with any updates or news of how long it will take to ship from Joe?

Here was me thinking Snake Eater was bad always asking what's happening with the DX Bats. You've topped him now, Riko. ;)

LOL

look at the bright side everybody, the sooner this baby is released, the faster you will get rid of my asking :D

Man you really should give us and Joe a break...

1) you do not have to read this, if you ignore this you are not bothered
2) I am not mailing or PM-ing Joe on regular basis, so he is not bothered by me

simple :)

can't wait to get this thing...i'm doing a full repaint.add more parts like brake cables...steering mechanism..brake calipers (if it doesn't have any)..redoing the jet exhaust...changing the top exhaust with much thinner tips..maybe make a new panel for the interior so it will cover the wires...braided hoses in the back...real screens for the side intakes...that's all I can think of right now...

Rob

can't wait to get this thing...i'm doing a full repaint.add more parts like brake cables...steering mechanism..brake calipers (if it doesn't have any)..redoing the jet exhaust...changing the top exhaust with much thinner tips..maybe make a new panel for the interior so it will cover the wires...braided hoses in the back...real screens for the side intakes...that's all I can think of right now...

Rob

:cool: sounds like a good project. keep us updated with what you do. I know I'm looking forward to what you pull off. :)

What strange... I do not remember having seen this spare part. I have my batpod in the box but I took it out a couple of times and I really do not remember having seen it...

Guys need some help. Just bought this Bat Pod off the bay and don't know where this piece goes on the pod.
forsale001.jpg

forsale006.jpg

1. stand behind the pod
2. right side
3. one end goes just in front of the back wheels and the other goes in the mid section. No problem just a click I would imagine, it is a lose part.

IMG_00431.JPG

wmf.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

DSCF0047.JPG

BAT-POD_4.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back