Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check Toys Daily for better photo
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-100048-1-1.html
Tumbler's bottom is quite plain not much detail
DSC09931-1-2.jpg

:D

Huh, Just watching TDK now and oddly enough, yeah this is pretty much what it looks like underneath in the film too.

Jumping across rooftops/vehicles and such everything would be mangled below.

Is the site really slow in loading tonight?

I'm waiting on ABC for Ironman mkI and Goodshipped for the Tumbler. Usually ABC are spot on with their delivery predictions however, they really dropped the ball with my p.o'd Predator. They were insanely late with this item and i only got it this week. Considering they're based in the same country as HT and are allegedly an official distributor, it was a hell of a wait...
Thank god I.M and the Tumbler are my last paid for p.o's on EBAY. I'm never doing that again. Pre orders are now through Toys2 and possibly in stock items i'll get from EBAY. The lack of comeback regards your money after 40 odd days and the lack of guarantee you'll get the item is too stressful. I'd rather buy from a reputable seller for a few more dabs. Plus a previous thread eluded to to a practice with some EBAY sellers where they palm off faulty stock to international buyers as the chance of comeback is minimal. When i get the odd item with a loose limb or imperfect paint app, it makes me wonder, regardless if its true or not...

Your not the only one who experienced that with ABC regarding p.o'd predator.
I dont think I will pre-order again on ebay.

Just curious,do these things get any cheaper after they've been out awhile?Beautiful craftsmanship,but a bit out of my price range.

Just curious,do these things get any cheaper after they've been out awhile?Beautiful craftsmanship,but a bit out of my price range.

From what I've seen, typically not....just look at the ED209 and Powerloader as examples plus I heard there were only a couple thousand made

Is the Batpod ok to disassemble after putting it together?

I just got it today and don't have the space to display it yet so I hoped I could pack it back in the box after checking it out.

Looks like a lot of delicate wires and such & I definitely do not want to break it.:horror

Is the Batpod ok to disassemble after putting it together?

I just got it today and don't have the space to display it yet so I hoped I could pack it back in the box after checking it out.

Looks like a lot of delicate wires and such & I definitely do not want to break it.:horror

yes, it is ok to disassemble. I had to do just that. I opened it up, assembled it, enjoyed looking at it for 5 minutes, and then had to put it back into the box until we move into our new house. :lol

wow chill down, this particular part is very loose. I believe it is not glued on any of the pods.
It is plausible that is went loose on the way..

Bottom line, it's not broke and it can be put back in place and you wouldn't see a thing.

Thanks, Riko!

From what I've seen, typically not....just look at the ED209 and Powerloader as examples plus I heard there were only a couple thousand made

I agree. If you want this baby then better get it as gas as possible otherwise the prices will go up. And harder to find a mib one. I bought mine off the bay and it as worth all the money that is if your a true bat fan and you want to complete your tdk collection like me. I'm now waiting for the release of the dx bat and joker. Ohh btw if any of you would like to request and photos I'll be happy to post them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back