Hot Toys 1/6th Scale - Hulkbuster 2.0 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT would be shooting themselves in the foot if the only upgrade is mechanised opening and closing of flaps, and usb enabled lighting and electronics. the damn thing costs some 1K! 2.0 better be having some hydraulic fist pumping action and full body real veronica assembly style transformation

Hong Kong Animation Festival 2024:

hkhb1.jpg

Given that we're only 2 pages deep on this, I think it would be a costly mistake should HT decide to move forward with a HB 2.0...there really isn't an interest or desire for an "upgraded" version. The market for this is already extremely limited due to cost and size.

If HT wants to commit their resources and efforts to a massive size figure then perhaps they should follow through on that Vulture figure they teased like 1 or 2 years ago...

If they were smart they'd dump that cram-a-whole-figure-inside gimmick entirely, added nothing but problems
When I went through my "I have to have everything from Infinity War and Endgame" phase, I stuck Banner in there to create the "You guys are so screwed..." scene. That phase wore off pretty quick and I'm back to mostly Star Wars but it was a really fun little display... Banner fit so easily though that it made sense...

Given that we're only 2 pages deep on this, I think it would be a costly mistake should HT decide to move forward with a HB 2.0...there really isn't an interest or desire for an "upgraded" version. The market for this is already extremely limited due to cost and size.

If HT wants to commit their resources and efforts to a massive size figure then perhaps they should follow through on that Vulture figure they teased like 1 or 2 years ago...
Yeah, people who want a Hulkbuster probably already have one and since this looks to still be AoU and not a new Infinity War model, I think it'd sit...

If they are making this they have to make Hulk 2.0, but i doubt it will ever happen. I don't ubderstand why Hulk gets no love from toy companies, even from Marvel itself.

Because of the Universal Studios license for Hulk
Yeah but from what i know they allowed Disney to use it however they want, i see no reason to ruin the character like this. An Incredible Hulk (2008) or Hulk (2003) Hot Toys would be a dream.

I really don't think this will go into production.. for the 3rd time. Might consider it if they do though.

Back