Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely a unique material though, I noticed it almost looked green in some lighting at the end of the movie, others more on the red side and some definitely orange.

And to confuse you guys even more the ACTUAL Film-worn shirt is slate grey, NOT blue. :lol

And to confuse you guys even more the shirt is actually a slate grey, NOT blue. :lol

I never thought it was blue, I always thought it was a shade of grey that could go differently under certain light conditions. His costume really is amazing for variation. Les and I were talking about his gloves the other day, some shots make them look very light purple, almost like a flower, and others borderline black they're so dark.

OK, thanks guys. REAL Joker = burnt orange, FIGURE Joker = red.

Now... what are we gonna do about that? Can't dye red to orange. You don't dare bleach.

What color is the DCD jacket inside?

Can't wait until Batman Begins Suit and Joker get to Toys2! Anyone know if they are arriving in the same shipment? I'm getting antsy seeing all these loose pictures!

Can't wait until Batman Begins Suit and Joker get to Toys2! Anyone know if they are arriving in the same shipment? I'm getting antsy seeing all these loose pictures!

I sure as hell hope so, I've got them both on the same order to save on shipping, I might go a little mad if I have to wait on one for the other to come in. I'm guessing Toys 2 will get the first 2 1/6 figures and the 2 1/4 busts at the same time.

IMG_9765Large.jpg

IMG_9761Large.jpg

I never thought it was blue, I always thought it was a shade of grey that could go differently under certain light conditions. His costume really is amazing for variation. Les and I were talking about his gloves the other day, some shots make them look very light purple, almost like a flower, and others borderline black they're so dark.

This picture says it all. :google

Photo: Charles Song (Shadows and Flame)
https://charles-song.com/phpBB2/portal.php

2686314316_70d78b771c_o.jpg

:D

It sounds like these won't be nearly as hard to get as some feared.

Probably not.

I think Hot Toys anticipated demand for these and hence no longer manufacture "limited editions" starting with their Superman figures.

Good news for collectors but bad news for our wallets :D

Back