Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I think they overdid the "looking down menacingly" thing.

i think he almost looks more like heath's joker straight on as opposed to tilted down or maybe slightly up. it brings out the similarity to ledger's jawbone structure and makes the chin slightly less prominent.

Oh Snap!!!! Alls I wanna know is, where can I get one?:horror :Looks like I missed the Boat Huh?:monkey2

I fell asleep at the wheel as well. I found mine today on ebay for $148 + shipping. A bit more than I would have liked to pay but not too bad considering how late I'm ordering and how popular this figure is.

I've got to think there is going to be another version but the detail and sculpt was too good to resist.

dscn1938kq1iq6.jpg
img1929yi1mz1.jpg

2702882803_8a441b781e.jpg

TW pics

I fell asleep at the wheel as well. I found mine today on ebay for $148 + shipping. A bit more than I would have liked to pay but not too bad considering how late I'm ordering and how popular this figure is.

I've got to think there is going to be another version but the detail and sculpt was too good to resist.

Was it in stock?

Toywiz I think still has em I think....thats where I got them from.....im just hoping they pull through...

Well, I thought he was talking about the figure's coat, which as far as I can tell has a red lining. There may be some orange in there, but it's overwhelmingly red.

Well, I thought he was talking about the figure's coat, which as far as I can tell has a red lining. There may be some orange in there, but it's overwhelmingly red.

Yes, I was indeed talking about the figure. It should be burnt orange...so I was wondering what it really was in-hand. Obviously that's been answered.

It's definitely a unique material though, I noticed it almost looked green in some lighting at the end of the movie, others more on the red side and some definitely orange.

Back