Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to inform that my tracking number from animated international worksss.

They areeee comingggggg...

My Hot Toys Joker arrived today. Also got it from Animate Int'l. For a last minute buy, I sure am happy with my decision.

htjoker1wv6.jpg

htjoker2rp8.jpg

I think I'ma have to display the box too, that thing looks nice, it even has a texture to it, it seems?

Re: Hot Toys Joker Picture Thread

Same here.

I wish Takara had a go at it this time just to see if a third attempt would be better than the two we're getting. Oh well.

Well then........that makes your choice easy then ........DONT BUY IT !:banghead

Of course the Toys2 price has gone up, but buy it while you have the chance I guess.

I'm getting Jealous! I want mine to be shipped to me... I'm selling by Takara Batman (ebay link in my sig) and waiting for the new Hot Toys BB Suit Batman & Joker... I getting jealous of all you fellas that have them in hand already. What's that old Chestnut again...? "Good thing happen to that who wait." waiting...

I'm getting Jealous! I want mine to be shipped to me... I'm selling by Takara Batman (ebay link in my sig) and waiting for the new Hot Toys BB Suit Batman & Joker... I getting jealous of all you fellas that have them in hand already. What's that old Chestnut again...? "Good thing happen to that who wait." waiting...

Yeah but waiting for something was never anything I was ever good at! :mad:

hello this is my first post and ive a question about animate_internationals, ive brought a hot toys joker from a company on ebay from a buyer called animate_international which only has 117 feedback were as animate_internationals has 370 do you know if this is the same company?
with thanks

Back