Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was like that too. Some other people had the same thing. Just needs to be glued. That's what I did to mine. It's not suppose to be like that. I just put a small drop of Krazy glue and it worked perfectly.

I actually don't mind it, adds to the messed up interrogation look for me, since this head will be only for my interrogation room joker so it all works quite well!

I showed this pic to my girlfriend and she told me it looks like heath was in the bathroom and took a picture of himself in the mirror. I think this head is unbelievable and cannot wait for mine.

100_2890.jpg

I'm sorry that looks terrible. I don't see what all the fus is about. Is that your "main" Joker now Snake? Or do you still have complete versions of the other two?

I'm sorry that looks terrible. I don't see what all the fus is about. Is that your "main" Joke now Snake? Or do you still have complete versions of the other two?

Don't be sorry. It looks ^^^^ing great and is my fave collectible. I still have V1 and BR.

Yes. It'll be something new in the coming months or even the coming weeks. It'll pass when people get aboard the next thing.

Oh GAWD another HT Joker! A new custom that someone's selling. Oh damn, that's some good ^^^^, oh damn!

With that said I wouldn't call it boring, just not really that surprising. Snake Eater seems to really enjoy his collection and this Joker, let him be. In the end all that matters is the INDIVIDUALS opinion tpwards something. Not the collective group.

POST AWAY SNAKE!

Last edited:
anyone else bored of hearing about this guys new sculpt?

It is the photo thread. I posted a photo of my Joker and someone commented on it and I commented back. You want to start ragging on me again. Really? Because I think it is safe to say you lost the last round.

You noobs double teamin now or summat?

You noobs double teamin now or summat?

I hope you don't think I'm with him. Like I said in a previous thread, ^^^^ everyone! I just commented on what I've seen. I think it's great that you really love what you got and how much you appreciate it. Good for you. I just don't agree.

Others on the other hand think there opinions are godly and true, I hate them.

Back