Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey is anybody haven't problem with there joker breaking??:confused: I got mine in Jan and one of the hand pegs broke:monkey2(I replace it with a reg hot toys hand peg)and just last Night my right leg broke :monkey4just at the knee. I never played or move him around that much. Is it just mine :banghead or alot of you guys haveing the same problems???

tdkjoker5.jpg

hot toys did that?

Hey is anybody haven't problem with there joker breaking??:confused: I got mine in Jan and one of the hand pegs broke:monkey2(I replace it with a reg hot toys hand peg)and just last Night my right leg broke :monkey4just at the knee. I never played or move him around that much. Is it just mine :banghead or alot of you guys haveing the same problems???

Wrist pegs are easy to break on the HT figures... but the leg is different. Haven't heard of any common issues of breakage.

Just got my Imaresqd1 Joker head in today and it is amazing. In my opinion this is the most accurate head out there. I am not going to be taking pics yet though until I get my new camera, get the Joker DX. Then I will post pics.

Just got my Imaresqd1 Joker head in today and it is amazing. In my opinion this is the most accurate head out there. I am not going to be taking pics yet though until I get my new camera, get the Joker DX. Then I will post pics.

awww come on...

sorry I dont want to mess with it too much. It is well worth the money I spent and I swear the pics do not do it justice. Even the paint looks chalky and not just pure white paint. The hair is insane, alot of time went into sculpting the hair and even adding real hair. Outstanding craftsmanship and i cannot wait to see what it is going to look like on hot toys new narrow shoulder body and the updated purple outfit.

sorry I dont want to mess with it too much. It is well worth the money I spent and I swear the pics do not do it justice. Even the paint looks chalky and not just pure white paint. The hair is insane, alot of time went into sculpting the hair and even adding real hair. Outstanding craftsmanship and i cannot wait to see what it is going to look like on hot toys new narrow shoulder body and the updated purple outfit.

wait what kind of head is it and where did you get it?

Back