Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait until I get my shirt and tie. It really changes the overall look. :ted

hi sorry out of topic but what do you call that method of scarring on the jokers face?i came accross the discussion about it a few days ago but i cant find it anymore i dont remember if its in the br,mms dx,or on this thread but im sure its in the joker thread.id like to read more about it. thanks guys

REEEALLY bored:

100_3165.jpg

I always enjoy looking at your photos man. :rock
Nice shot. :rock2

hi sorry out of topic but what do you call that method of scarring on the jokers face?i came accross the discussion about it a few days ago but i cant find it anymore i dont remember if its in the br,mms dx,or on this thread but im sure its in the joker thread.id like to read more about it. thanks guys

Its called a chelsea smile or chelsea grin or glasgow smile. it carries a few neames. just google one of them and it will take you to lots of information about it

I want to buy a hot toys true type body to dress it with v1 joker clothes. Is there a specific body i should buy? BR joker has the same body as the v1 one?

A little late considering that I got both of them last year, but whatever. Just got a new camera and decided I'd take some pics. First time using it.

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Then my masks are with my Takara Batman.

Picture056.jpg

I want to buy a hot toys true type body to dress it with v1 joker clothes. Is there a specific body i should buy? BR joker has the same body as the v1 one?

If someone knows the answer please drop a line.

Seeing as this is was just released, i kinda doubt the BR version has the same body :)

The TTM08 body was released this month, yesterday i think :) Is this the same body as the BR and V1 have? If i want to buy a hot toys body other than this one, would it be a fit? Before this was launched, what body did the people used for their second joker body? Will my questions ever going to stop?

the body for the V1 and BR joker is a hot toys asian body truetype. The body that was JUST released is the hot toys narrow shoulder truetype which is being used for the first time ever on the DX joker. Im sure we will see more and more figures being released on this body as well as the new slim but I would suggest the narrow shoulder as the clothes for the DX were tailored for.

lforigno is spot on with the info you need. Just want to add though, that the TTM08 you mention will be suitable for the V1 and BR clothes, but they will likely be a little baggy up top.

Back