Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some pics of my Imaresqd1 head:
DSCN0552.jpg

DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0553.jpg

DSCN0554.jpg

the pics do not do it justice, plus my stupid flash take away details in the paint job of the face and hair.

Last edited:
Just got my Imaresqd1 Joker head in today and it is amazing. In my opinion this is the most accurate head out there. I am not going to be taking pics yet though until I get my new camera, get the Joker DX. Then I will post pics.

That head is simply amazing. Price was probably steep, but you and Snake have a collectible to be very, very proud to own.

That head is simply amazing. Price was probably steep, but you and Snake have a collectible to be very, very proud to own.

Thanks bud!

Serious congrats lforigno! You are right, with having one in hand myself, those pics do it no justice and nor do mine. Looks ace.

Cheers. Hope you don't think I am trying to steal your thunder bud! You just inspired me to do some more and fool around with tuning on my new laptop.

They're going to look great with the DX coat eh. We are very lucky. :D

hell you are not stealing my thunder if anything you take better pics to show it off, so go for it. Yes and I agree with the DX outfit looking better, I cant wait.

You're kidding! This sculpt started out as a V1? Wow! Even more impressive! :horror

Looking at the photos, I'd say some smoothing out of the overexaggerated face wrinkles and added dimension to the scars are the more major changes from the v1, can tell the nose is the same as v1.

I've always felt like Ledger was in that sculpt too, but because of some things being overdone like the wrinkles, too much of a smile for Ledger Joker, and the bad paint apps, you had to fight to see him in it. A few fixes like's been done and a proper paint job and the potential of that head really shines.

BR and DX heads stand out as Ledger because of the more appropriate facial expression, more subtle detailing, and dead accurrate paint scheme.

Back