Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_4845.jpg

Looks good.

You should post some pics of this guy with his head titled back, so it looks like he's throwing his head back in laughter. Wonder what that would look like...

Also, it'd be nice to see him without the coat and jacket and sitting or something, to see how well it captures the "Interrogation Room" scene...

I'd have it either 'now i'm always smiling', head slightly back, arms out wide open with the knife,
or
'hehehe little fight in you', head tilted to the side and hunched down with the knife pointing out in one hand
:)

I'd have it either 'now i'm always smiling', head slightly back, arms out wide open with the knife,
or
'hehehe little fight in you', head tilted to the side and hunched down with the knife pointing out in one hand
:)

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:clap

spot on me also

That's why I prefer sculpts to be more neutral overall, the more expressive they get, the more often it takes a very specific pose or display to really give it the right context to look just right, usually doesn't make for much variety in display options.

I agree man :lecture

neutral faces are also alot better for stop motions :p

Yeah the side by side pic really puts it into perspective. Just mind blowing detail work, everything is spot on!
Yeah i'd definately have it interrogation room styled setup myself, but my suggestions were based on if it were to be purple suit still :)

Really is beautiful, I just don't like how scene specific it is. It is a cool alternative head, but I couldn't use it as a main head.

Back